After Her first BBC

Thanks for the advice . I’m hoping she comes around fully like your wife . She’s definitely inching back . The other day we we came in from being out and she was horny . She told me to hurry up and come fuck her or she’s gonna find a black guy that will. Of coarse this turned me on but I didn’t know what to say other than .”okay let’s go find him” lol . I laughed and she said she’d go get him without me . Hmmm 🤔 this I wouldn’t be into . Your wife seems to go without you and sometimes includes you which is cool for y’all’s relationship but for me I wouldn’t be okay with that . We agreed upfront that we would always be together in any and all experiences, but I see she’s kinda wanting bbc with me not around . How do you make that work ??? I’d like her to be into it more and want more experiences! Is this the only way ?? Giving her some alone time on her own with black guys ?
"hurry up and come fuck her or she's gonna find a black guy that will". How many times have you jerked off just thinking of her saying that?!

No man has a right to slap around a woman! Any man whose wife is subjected to that better be doing more than consoling her or she needs to flat out leave his ass and the “bull”! 🤦🏻‍♀️
My wife and I are fully committed to the BNWO and are under the ownership of our master (bull) ! No he dose not beat her up BUT he is a very large muscular black man with a lot of testosterone and he has his fetishes and as his subs we should comply to pleasure him ! My wife dose not mind the rough stuff from him and is fully committed

Others may think differently , and will thank you later as they just didn’t have enough courage at the time but with your support and encouragement they are now better off
Yeah, women love for guys to mansplain what's best for them sexually. Especially when they've already said they're not comfortable doing something. 🙄

A good husband listens to projects his wife. A cuck should arguably be even better at that than most guys. A good husband does NOT say, "you better _____ for that guy, even though you just said it makes you uncomfortable. He's expecting it." That's not something a cuck says. That's something an abusive pimp says.

Last edited:
Yeah, women love for guys to mansplain what's best for them sexually. Especially when they've already said they're not comfortable doing something. 🙄

A good husband listens to projects his wife. A cuck should arguably be even better at that than most guys. A good husband does NOT say, "you better _____ for that guy, even though you just said it makes you uncomfortable. He's expecting it." That's not something a cuck says. That's something an abusive pimp says.
Well you are taking that way outta context, as a cuck I have no say so I’m along for the ride as my wife and her bull are the ones in charge and sometimes if the bull is overly aggressive or wants anal sex with my wife .. I have no say so in that! Whatever happens between them at that time happens and me as the cuck I’m left to deal with whatever situation occurs and as a good cuck is he fucks her anally and she wasn’t really wanting to but gave in to her bull to please him (as a lot of women do) I will be there to help her along the way like a good supportive husband!

This is totally true , it’s not easy when your wife has a black boyfriend as they may get in fights and she may get jealous of him you need to be there to support her when he hurts her ... also sexually/physically when he’s fucking her super hard and pushing her to do things she’s not comfortable with you as the husband should encourage her to suck it up for her bull bf n hold her hand etc. also if her bull bf gets too rough or slaps her around you as the husband should help doctor her up n console her
You're kidding right?
If some blk guy I was fooling around with slapped me, I'd kick him in the balls first and then let the black belt skills take over. Then, I'd have him arrested. My dad did not raise a victim. You abuse me, you will hurt.

Others may think differently , and will thank you later as they just didn’t have enough courage at the time but with your support and encouragement they are now better off
No...........No we won't. We don't think like this unless we are under some kind of threat. When you push us beyond what we want to do, we regret doing it. You can then toss out any "progress " you think we made. We are going back to just normal boring married sex...............if you even get that at all after that.

No...........No we won't. We don't think like this unless we are under some kind of threat. When you push us beyond what we want to do, we regret doing it. You can then toss out any "progress " you think we made. We are going back to just normal boring married sex...............if you even get that at all after that.
That’s your opinion but many of my wives friends say differently … decided to the BNWO life !!

Husband here . So I have been trying to convince my wife to go black for some time now . Many discussions / arguments over the past few years . I stepped back and told her not to bother because it was causing too much stress . I told her I’d keep it just a fantasy . Shortly after that about a couple of months ago , she found a group that primarily swings interracially. We went to an event and found a very suitable big muscular black guy . Long story short , they had sex on video so I could watch later . It was thrilling and exciting for me and enhanced my attraction to her even more and made me cherish her even more , but it didn’t have the same affect on her . Bunch of bad things occurred in our regular life after the event and she constantly blames the event for it . Saying she’s being punished for doing something perverted and evil . She keeps bringing it up as the worst experience she’s ever had and she hated it !if I even hint about the lifestyle , we fight … I’m confused tho cuz , in the video she was moaning in pleasure and couldn’t take her eyes of his BBC . I mean she was literally staring at it going in and out of her With me she almost always keeps her eyes shut the whole time . She seemed into it , is what I’m saying , and I wanted her to experience more and have the most pleasure possible . I’ve tried to talk to her about it being her first experience and that it will get better with a different person maybe . Maybe the first guy was too big and bulky or not dark enough to get from on the skin contrast , maybe he smothered her and didn’t have as good chemistry or talked too much , but with someone else she could have better chemistry. Her rebuttals are consistently negative and hateful and pointing the finger at me for being abnormal for wanting this lifestyle . So I’m back to the beginning again where she doesn’t want it at all and I do …… what now ????!
Maybe shes telling you how she felt and you should listen instead of making exscuses to dismiss her feelings. Maybe she just cant deal with the lifestyle? Its not for everyone. Sometimes fantatsies are better kept as that.

Back