Afraid to meet same bull again.

Do I let him fuck me again or find another bull to start fresh?

• Let him fuck you again

Votes: 211 89.4%
  • Start fresh and find another bull

Votes: 30 12.7%

• Total voters
Forgive me for what I’m bout to say…..

But I’m anal about cleanliness and prep.

Someone had to do it.

I have been on both ends of butt stuff, and have taken a strap on and a real dick, and honestly large versions of both. I have a very specific cleaning routine I go with, and even if I know a date is happening in advance, I’ll adjust my diet that day too. Also taking daily fiber supplements helps if you play consistently. There are definitly ways to minimize the risk of something embarrassing….

But that risk is NEVER zero. It’s just a fact of nature. I have done it to people and I’ve had it done to me. Does it mess up the moment? Sure. But every time I’ve wanted to see the person again I did. I never let it stop a genuine connection. If you play enough with anal, it WILL eventually happen. Clean up, laugh about it, move on and enjoy.
College girlfriend and I had a... falling out, as it were. Reverse cowgirl, didn't realize the true situation.

She was initially mortified, calmed down immediately when she saw I wasn't upset (hey, it's a thing that can happen... at least none of it hit the sheets). Wiped up, had a shower, no worries.

I had a meet with a bbc bull who was really sweet and at the same time super hung and rough and I loved it. He asked for anal towards the end and I am not a huge fan and we didn't discuss it prior so I didn't prep. I said yes anyway and he fucked my ass for like 2 or 3 minutes and then creampied me. When he pulled his dick out I felt a bunch of liquid come out of my butt which I thought was cum but when I looked it was cum but mostly poop. I was so embarassed and now he wants to meet again.

Poopagedden ... happens to the best of us .. next time you will know to prepare a little ahead of time .. as well as lube ... BUT no need to be embarrised .. he clearly wants you again.. and you him!

You know when things get nasty & dirty, most bulls like wiping their cocks off on the
couple's sheets and bathroom towels. They seem to enjoy leaving the stink and mess
for the cuckold to find. That way, hubby knows for sure that his wife is getting fucked
in the ass.

Meanwhile, wifey is either too high or just indifferent and/or wants hubby to know
as well, since she made no effort to clean-up before I got home. Even our children
have noticed and commented about the smell.

Wifey thinks the strong odor of skunk weed covers it up, which is does to
some extent, but after a while, you notice some the other scents (pussy, cum) as well.

You know when things get nasty & dirty, most bulls like wiping their cocks off on the
couple's sheets and bathroom towels. They seem to enjoy leaving the stink and mess
for the cuckold to find. That way, hubby knows for sure that his wife is getting fucked
in the ass.

Meanwhile, wifey is either too high or just indifferent and/or wants hubby to know
as well, since she made no effort to clean-up before I got home. Even our children
have noticed and commented about the smell.

Wifey thinks the strong odor of skunk weed covers it up, which is does to
some extent, but after a while, you notice some the other scents (pussy, cum) as well.
Very nasty 🤮

I had a meet with a bbc bull who was really sweet and at the same time super hung and rough and I loved it. He asked for anal towards the end and I am not a huge fan and we didn't discuss it prior so I didn't prep. I said yes anyway and he fucked my ass for like 2 or 3 minutes and then creampied me. When he pulled his dick out I felt a bunch of liquid come out of my butt which I thought was cum but when I looked it was cum but mostly poop. I was so embarassed and now he wants to meet again.
Next time just clean out before you do anal. It happens.

Thats why i do nt like anal - to much preparation need to avoid this .
Poop is disgusting yes . but if he wants to meet again and you enjoyed too . why not . prepare or without anal .

Had a similar incident occur a while back😮
View attachment 6157902🫣

Got voyeured accidentally farting the next morning (while I thought he was asleep) and blackmailed at work with a video …

Ps. Im 99% sure it didnt stink lol!!

And then was texted some photos of our bedding that werent terrible - but werent perfect either🤫.

BUT… thats the game we play!😬
Farting a lot after has always been the norm for me, just not shitting, was super embarrassed. Lol. But I can feel the air being pushed up my asshole with almost every thrust with a big enough client, so farting doesn’t even bother me lol

One of the first black guy to take me like this kept pushing in deeper and deeper, he got in so far and it felt so good when he cum inside. When he is pull out I saw he is dirty all over, I was embarrassed but I cleaned him up and told him I can't take to feel so deep again

As a bottom, I can say that "prep time" does not exist.
And of course I was embarrassed the first time it came out dirty.
But the top told me it was normal and I should just "deal wit it...
that way you know it went in past the second hole".

The "second hole" he referred to is the 2nd sphincter.
Typically, once the "snake head" has burrowed it's way
there, the glan is definitely making contact with the prostate.

He (as is the case with many tops) didn't mind or care about the poop
as long as I "scrubbed" (cleaned it up with my mouth).

One of the first black guy to take me like this kept pushing in deeper and deeper, he got in so far and it felt so good when he cum inside. When he is pull out I saw he is dirty all over, I was embarrassed but I cleaned him up and told him I can't take to feel so deep again
The one time we had a mishap, my girlfriend grabbed a washcloth and cleaned up. The rest of the time we generally went with more convenient methods... though it was always soap and water before going vaginal again.

It does happen, and it is perfectly natural. That said, you should ALWAYS make preparations.

It will happen more often with larger groups and/or with longer sessions of anal.

I have a regular I've been with for going on nine years. It happened once years ago, and it was no big deal. It was just he and I and my husband. I cleaned it up and everything was fine.

Then, a couple of years later, I was with him and a couple of his friends when it happened. He was a little embarrassed, I guess. Anyway, this time he put me over his knee and beat my ass. I screamed and cried a little. But, even then, that was the end of it. Right back to fucking.

Anyway, you have something he wants, so have at it . . .
I bet you took the spanking like a champ too!!! Good for the bull to give punishment now and then!!!

Seems like that pussy will never be forgotten!😂

Back