Afraid to meet same bull again.

Do I let him fuck me again or find another bull to start fresh?

• Let him fuck you again

Votes: 211 89.4%
  • Start fresh and find another bull

Votes: 30 12.7%

• Total voters
I understand... a lot of people feel that way. But when my wife looks into my eyes when it's happening
and tells me things like, "His head's up against my cervix, baby... he's gonna make me cum... I can't help it".
Then her body shakes & shutters and farts. What can I say. Should I deny her such intense pleasure?
Great story 👍

I had a meet with a bbc bull who was really sweet and at the same time super hung and rough and I loved it. He asked for anal towards the end and I am not a huge fan and we didn't discuss it prior so I didn't prep. I said yes anyway and he fucked my ass for like 2 or 3 minutes and then creampied me. When he pulled his dick out I felt a bunch of liquid come out of my butt which I thought was cum but when I looked it was cum but mostly poop. I was so embarassed and now he wants to meet again.
Shay you just got a LOT of new fans from that story, Including me 😂

You are spot on.
As a cuckold, I watched in amazement when some older bull fucked Christine in the ass.
He pulled his cock out and it had poop on it. I was embarrassed but he said that, "That's good...
That way you know it went in deep".
It also made her cum, so who could argue?

But he had me there for a reason. Before he began he told me he was, "Gonna put me to work".
I didn't know what a "scrub" or "scrub boy" was. We'll I found out soon enough.
"Open your mouth faggot!", he ordered.

I "polished his knob" as he called it, cleaning the filth that often collects behind the head.
Then I cleaned Christine's rosebud with my tongue, during which
I was rewarded by having her fart-out the cumload onto my face.

The older bull loved it. Even Christine started giggling after commenting
how gross & disgusting it was.
Fuck that. That's nasty and extremely unhealthy and way to get sick..

I had a meet with a bbc bull who was really sweet and at the same time super hung and rough and I loved it. He asked for anal towards the end and I am not a huge fan and we didn't discuss it prior so I didn't prep. I said yes anyway and he fucked my ass for like 2 or 3 minutes and then creampied me. When he pulled his dick out I felt a bunch of liquid come out of my butt which I thought was cum but when I looked it was cum but mostly poop. I was so embarassed and now he wants to meet again.
This kind of thing can happen. It's completely normal and natural. I know it can be embarrassing but I'm sure he wasn't turned off by it. I say go for it.

This kind of thing can happen. It's completely normal and natural. I know it can be embarrassing but I'm sure he wasn't turned off by it. I say go for it.
FROM CHRISTINE - I wholly concur! It took me a while to get over it, but it is normal & natural.
It's not just that either. When I saw some pix & vids of me on some dirty mattress on the floor
of some filthy slum apartment, I also was embarrassed.

Here I was, this nice short, well-to-do soccer-mom, still in my suit jacket with my pants off.
Getting plowed from behind by one BBC while another was fucking my throat.

I don't think anyone that knows me... friends or family would ever believe that could be me.
Then going home disheveled, unaware that I still have their spunk in my hair and all over the back
of my jacket.

Yes, I was embarrassed but those experiences and doing a little weed helped prepare me
for anal sex. I really think those young guys actually get-off on it when it does get messy.
Also, the scent of skunk weed does a good job of masking those other earthy odors.

FROM CHRISTINE - I wholly concur! It took me a while to get over it, but it is normal & natural.
It's not just that either. When I saw some pix & vids of me on some dirty mattress on the floor
of some filthy slum apartment, I also was embarrassed.

Here I was, this nice short, well-to-do soccer-mom, still in my suit jacket with my pants off.
Getting plowed from behind by one BBC while another was fucking my throat.

I don't think anyone that knows me... friends or family would ever believe that could be me.
Then going home disheveled, unaware that I still have their spunk in my hair and all over the back
of my jacket.

Yes, I was embarrassed but those experiences and doing a little weed helped prepare me
for anal sex. I really think those young guys actually get-off on it when it does get messy.
Also, the scent of skunk weed does a good job of masking those other earthy odors.
Well you call it pussy talking lol first and I guess now you know what it's called to be a BBC slut wife lol will do what ever to get BBC even if you have to fuck in a dirty crack house environment lol keep up the good work 👌

Well you call it pussy talking lol first and I guess now you know what it's called to be a BBC slut wife lol will do what ever to get BBC even if you have to fuck in a dirty crack house environment lol keep up the good work 👌
Would love to see your pics and videos getting it that way

I understand... a lot of people feel that way. But when my wife looks into my eyes when it's happening
and tells me things like, "His head's up against my cervix, baby... he's gonna make me cum... I can't help it".
Then her body shakes & shutters and farts. What can I say. Should I deny her such intense pleasure?
No you shouldn’t.

I know what you mean about the "prep" (I take enemas until clean).

The guys know things can get a little dirty back there. Don't be embarrassed. See him again and just always prep before you go.

If you don't mind, what do you do for prep?

It does happen, and it is perfectly natural. That said, you should ALWAYS make preparations.

It will happen more often with larger groups and/or with longer sessions of anal.

I have a regular I've been with for going on nine years. It happened once years ago, and it was no big deal. It was just he and I and my husband. I cleaned it up and everything was fine.

Then, a couple of years later, I was with him and a couple of his friends when it happened. He was a little embarrassed, I guess. Anyway, this time he put me over his knee and beat my ass. I screamed and cried a little. But, even then, that was the end of it. Right back to fucking.

Anyway, you have something he wants, so have at it . . .

Didn't sound like a bad experience to me just a lack of anal prep which you know now to do so just in case! I don't see why you wouldn't meet this guy again in fact judging by how hard alot of folks are saying it is to find a good Bull you should be locking this Bull down for long term interaction.

He really wants you...wants you totally. He might even like taking you dirty.

He really wants you...wants you totally. He might even like taking you dirty.
FROM CHRISTINE-
Andrea is spot on. I've mentioned before that two of my bulls preferred it "dirty".
That way hubby Ray would see it and know what happened. I could tell it excited them.
And probably me too. I mean, looking back, I suppose I could have cleaned the sheets
and towels before Ray got home.
But I just left it that way for him to find.

It's one thing to fuck another guy on the side, but doing anal in the
marital bed really does take things to the "next level".

Last edited:
Forgive me for what I’m bout to say…..

But I’m anal about cleanliness and prep.

Someone had to do it.

I have been on both ends of butt stuff, and have taken a strap on and a real dick, and honestly large versions of both. I have a very specific cleaning routine I go with, and even if I know a date is happening in advance, I’ll adjust my diet that day too. Also taking daily fiber supplements helps if you play consistently. There are definitly ways to minimize the risk of something embarrassing….

But that risk is NEVER zero. It’s just a fact of nature. I have done it to people and I’ve had it done to me. Does it mess up the moment? Sure. But every time I’ve wanted to see the person again I did. I never let it stop a genuine connection. If you play enough with anal, it WILL eventually happen. Clean up, laugh about it, move on and enjoy.

Forgive me for what I’m bout to say…..

But I’m anal about cleanliness and prep.

Someone had to do it.

I have been on both ends of butt stuff, and have taken a strap on and a real dick, and honestly large versions of both. I have a very specific cleaning routine I go with, and even if I know a date is happening in advance, I’ll adjust my diet that day too. Also taking daily fiber supplements helps if you play consistently. There are definitly ways to minimize the risk of something embarrassing….

But that risk is NEVER zero. It’s just a fact of nature. I have done it to people and I’ve had it done to me. Does it mess up the moment? Sure. But every time I’ve wanted to see the person again I did. I never let it stop a genuine connection. If you play enough with anal, it WILL eventually happen. Clean up, laugh about it, move on and enjoy.
Nothing to forgive. I, and most people probably, agree with you. But sometimes the "dom" completely takes over.

Back