Advise

Azi69

Male
My name is Azi and I am 29 years old. My wife and I have just been engaged. I’m a cuckold but she is not aware. I’m striving to see her fucked in front of me. Seeking your golden advise to convince her to become the biggest bitch ever.

I count on your you all that you will advise to see my wife’s pictures soon

My name is Azi and I am 29 years old. My wife and I have just been engaged. I’m a cuckold but she is not aware. I’m striving to see her fucked in front of me. Seeking your golden advise to convince her to become the biggest bitch ever.

I count on your you all that you will advise to see my wife’s pictures soon
The same thing i tell all guys like you. Until she is aware its just a fantasy in your mind. When she is told its still just a fantasy in your mind. When she does it its reality. Now, as i always explain step 1 in this process is to tell her. Nothing elses. Dont go find a bull. Wasting his time and yours. It takes courage to do this. The courage to admit this to your wife. Its not gonna happen by magic. You and a bull are not gonna meet in a bar and unbeknownst to her she is seduced by him as i have heard multiple husbands suggest.

Remember we decide nothing bulls or cucks. The wife does.

If you can never muster the balls to tell her just forget the whole thing. Put it out of your mind and live under the assupmtion that she is satisfied.

Back