MRFREAKSHIT

Male
Real Person
My first time being a bull for a couple went pretty awkwardly... her husband kept telling me how nice of a dick i have and that he wasnt gay. And hust kept repeating that.. the final straw was when he rubbed my leg. I cut all contact and said fuck it. He had his wife lay on him while i hit it from the back .. it was an older couple .. I was 23.

UP STATE NY

.....These type relationships should be preceded by agreed parameters; if you don't want the cuck participating or even talking, mention that up front. In fact, mention it during your initial correspondence so you don't even waste the time meeting them if they have issues. Many of these hubby/wife meetings ARE secretly for the convenience of a bisexual man, and they use the wife as bait, otherwise, the wife would just go get her black cock and say nothing about it.
.....Now you know!

My first time being a bull for a couple went pretty awkwardly... her husband kept telling me how nice of a dick i have and that he wasnt gay. And hust kept repeating that.. the final straw was when he rubbed my leg. I cut all contact and said fuck it. He had his wife lay on him while i hit it from the back .. it was an older couple .. I was 23.

UP STATE NY
Did you have a chance to discuss your boundaries before your meeting?
Keep in mind that the first meet can be awkward... he is sharing his wife and life with you, and while there is excitement in all that, there is also concern, nervousness and worry. Most of us guys who get to fuck wives have to remember we are fucking someone's wife. Put yourself in the guy's shoes.
I am not excusing his behavior; I am trying to be empathetic and think of why he would act that way. Of course, if he is gay or bi, that is another thing. That is why it is important to establish rules and boundaries up front.

Don't compromise on yours... but also make the couple feel comfortable and safe.

Enjoy the lifestyle. It can be fun with lots of friendships.

Yes, boundaries were set and discussed before We met. I made ot a point to do so. And i can just about bet he is bi. So i went ahead and let that L be the last L from that end.

There seems to be too many gay and bi men on this site, who pretend to be straight. They post as couples but they are just white men trying to get with black men.

Back