Accidental creampie...

Our lady haven't got any black bulls yet, but she is waiting to have some... Here is a picture of her regular guy who she meets not so often. This guy uses condom at the beginning of sex but takes it off during sex.

He accidentally creampied my lady, even tho she ain't got any birth control. We were quite shock at first, even tho it really turned me on and the same time I got really concern feelings. Nothing happened afterwards, but nowadays she still fucks without condom, but tell guys not to cum in, even tough she loves the warm feeling inside... Accidents happens ;)

View attachment 4181736
Excellent creampie, show more of this sexy lady please

Our lady haven't got any black bulls yet, but she is waiting to have some... Here is a picture of her regular guy who she meets not so often. This guy uses condom at the beginning of sex but takes it off during sex.

He accidentally creampied my lady, even tho she ain't got any birth control. We were quite shock at first, even tho it really turned me on and the same time I got really concern feelings. Nothing happened afterwards, but nowadays she still fucks without condom, but tell guys not to cum in, even tough she loves the warm feeling inside... Accidents happens ;)

View attachment 4181736
Damn sexy love that sexy body and ass so hot

View attachment 4181736
Awesome View, fuckable holes!

Accidental?!?! Sooooo many black guys have wanted to AND TRIED to get me pregnant. I know it, hubby knows it...and it's exciting getting all that sperm pumped so deep into me. Goddamn I love it. I've had quite a few pregnancy scares but no babies in me. Yet.
To be honest I vividly remember once when I was cheerleading some of my studs picked me up to party and the dealer had a motel room so we all went there. Looking back I must've been a heck of a sight, a young, blond cheerleader going into a shitty motel room with 4 big black guys. Yup, you know, I got gangbanged and no one wore a condom and they were laughing and joking about it. They were teasing and taunting me that they were gonna get me pregnant. I was lying there on the bed in only my socks as I sucked and fucked them all. I knew I had fucked up on my birth control so I was freaking out for a while after this fun escapade. I'm not kidding, my pussy swallowed 8 loads and I didn't get pregnant. Good try assholes!!!

Last edited:

View attachment 4181736

They do happen. We've had guys that intended to pull out but the fucking was so good they forgot and ended up dumping their sperm inside. There's always a bit of pregnancy risk when you fuck.

Back