Accidental creampie...

CuckFinland

Couple
From
Finland
Our lady haven't got any black bulls yet, but she is waiting to have some... Here is a picture of her regular guy who she meets not so often. This guy uses condom at the beginning of sex but takes it off during sex.

He accidentally creampied my lady, even tho she ain't got any birth control. We were quite shock at first, even tho it really turned me on and the same time I got really concern feelings. Nothing happened afterwards, but nowadays she still fucks without condom, but tell guys not to cum in, even tough she loves the warm feeling inside... Accidents happens ;)

IMG_2275.jpg

Our lady haven't got any black bulls yet, but she is waiting to have some... Here is a picture of her regular guy who she meets not so often. This guy uses condom at the beginning of sex but takes it off during sex.

He accidentally creampied my lady, even tho she ain't got any birth control. We were quite shock at first, even tho it really turned me on and the same time I got really concern feelings. Nothing happened afterwards, but nowadays she still fucks without condom, but tell guys not to cum in, even tough she loves the warm feeling inside... Accidents happens ;)

View attachment 4181736
There's nothing ACCIDENTAL about a creampie 😈🍆💦💦

View attachment 4181736
Can I be next?

There is no such thing as an accidental creampie!

Honestly if you ever feel like I came in you a little bit before I pulled it out and came on you then trust and believe me that I had a personal breakdown in creampie communications with myself about whether to pull out of that good pussy or not and I just so happened to come to my senses a little late before I emptied the whole sack in you! Sorry! 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 4181736
I can understand your... I like the risk so much... Are you ready for a new family member?

….she is so sweet.. and in some ways I can understand your feelings (arouse and also scary)..
Probably she feel the same as you… but she don’t tell you…

how about few minute after the pic was taken ? I’m curious…
You go for cleanup duties because you were horny

or she go bath ad have shower with some scare in feelings ?
Let us know… could help in advice you…

….she is so sweet.. and in some ways I can understand your feelings (arouse and also scary)..
Probably she feel the same as you… but she don’t tell you…

how about few minute after the pic was taken ? I’m curious…
You go for cleanup duties because you were horny

or she go bath ad have shower with some scare in feelings ?
Let us know… could help in advice you…
Last time this happened I laid between heti legs and started cleaning her as I asked her to push the cum out. It was so horny…

View attachment 4181736
I don´t blame him, that ass and pussy is looking sweet as candy

View attachment 4181736
hard to resist her fine ass ;)

Back