A real question for all the BBC reguarding anal

cuckoldron

Male
Gold Member
This is a honest question for the true BBC men on here

From my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with skinny / average white girls, it appears that a girl that can only take about ½ a BBC in her pussy – is that the same girl seems to be able to take much more or even all of the BBC anally...

Also BBC seem to be more “appreciative” of BBW & even SSBBW– again from my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with it appears that a BBW or a SSBBW is able to take a truly big cock deeper vaginally as well as anally.

i know personally both as a white (average 5-6”) bull as well as a cuckold, that i have never really enjoyed anal – it was better with a skinny girl with a small ass, but it never felt as good because of my “size”

i could not get deep enough to truly enjoy it....

The same holds true with BBW and especially with SSBBW pussy – although i was fully “engulfed” in her pussy i could never get deep enough (at least for them to enjoy sex) and you could forget about anal with a really big girl I could not even get inside her!

So the question is this:

Do the true BBC males

1. enjoy anal because the can get, more of their cock inside the girl?
  2. Are BBW and SSBBW appreciated more, because again they can get all or at least most of there larger, cocks inside the girl?
  3. Finally those BBC that take the husband/male anally do they do this (besides the dominance and humiliation aspect of course) because that they can bury them self's balls deep is the cuckolds ass – where they cant get all their cock insdie the wife's pussy?

Thank you in advance for your time and answers

This is a honest question for the true BBC men on here

From my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with skinny / average white girls, it appears that a girl that can only take about ½ a BBC in her pussy – is that the same girl seems to be able to take much more or even all of the BBC anally...

Also BBC seem to be more “appreciative” of BBW & even SSBBW– again from my own experience and even more so from watching videos of BBC with it appears that a BBW or a SSBBW is able to take a truly big cock deeper vaginally as well as anally.

i know personally both as a white (average 5-6”) bull as well as a cuckold, that i have never really enjoyed anal – it was better with a skinny girl with a small ass, but it never felt as good because of my “size”

i could not get deep enough to truly enjoy it....

The same holds true with BBW and especially with SSBBW pussy – although i was fully “engulfed” in her pussy i could never get deep enough (at least for them to enjoy sex) and you could forget about anal with a really big girl I could not even get inside her!

So the question is this:

Do the true BBC males

1. enjoy anal because the can get, more of their cock inside the girl?
  2. Are BBW and SSBBW appreciated more, because again they can get all or at least most of there larger, cocks inside the girl?
  3. Finally those BBC that take the husband/male anally do they do this (besides the dominance and humiliation aspect of course) because that they can bury them self's balls deep is the cuckolds ass – where they cant get all their cock insdie the wife's pussy?

Thank you in advance for your time and answers
You know why I love fucking white women in the ass? Because it feels good.

my husband, the "expert" in women's physiology describes it like this. the bum is a tube. the pussy is cavity. the bum will always be able to take a longer dick, even if it's not supposed to. but the pussy can only take so much dick even if it's easier to get into.

so for well endowed men, it's harder to squeeze into the hole that can more readily accomodate you, but easier to get into the hole that's harder to take all of you.

choices - choices. aint life a bitch lol.

sorry my husband is an idiot and thinks his funny.
No Noreen, your husband is the luckiest SOB alive to have you to come home to everyday!

I agree but it is so difficult to convince women for the the first penetration and i get why... I believe it's all about how your women trust you with her and it's sexy you'll have to agree
What happens when you turn her on to anal and then she wants to turn you on to the same pleasure? As a man, you will get far more pleasure from anal sex than any woman does.

From a bi bull Pov. When I fuck I male play partner, it s about power dynamics(i have never fucked a male in a male/male setting), and I don t see à difference with a female, perhaps they tend to be more sensitive, or because it s a more powerful taboo, they tend to cum louder...

Back