A question for the guys ...

She wants it gentle, you want it rough. What do you do?

• I give it to her gentle. I want to please her.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I stay away from her. I'm not interested if she doesn't want it rough.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I tell her I'll be gentle and then give it to her rough regardless. My pleasure is what matters.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Well, most folks I know would tend to look at it as pretty horrible to be married and sexually involved with anyone other than your spouse, regardless of whether or not the spouse is not only aware of it, but condones it.

People will always find an excuse to run their mouths about other people. That's why I give em the ol mis-direction. If they only knew what goes on behind closed doors. You sound as though you have a good handle on things. Best of luck to you and keep on coming back, we'd love to hear how it all works out. In fact, there's men here who can give you something to post about.

The women I have fucked over the years have either been surgically safe or on a reliable method of birth control. However it seems that some women have greater cock capacity midway through their cycle when they typically would be the most fertile. Just my impression, perhaps some of the women would weigh in on whether the can handle a big one better at certain times.

i would have to say gentle, because sooner of latter she will want it rough maybe not that time, but if you want a repeat show her that you have her pleasure in mind.

Back