A question for the guys ...

She wants it gentle, you want it rough. What do you do?

• I give it to her gentle. I want to please her.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • I stay away from her. I'm not interested if she doesn't want it rough.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I tell her I'll be gentle and then give it to her rough regardless. My pleasure is what matters.

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
I will give it to her the way that gives her the most pleasure, women tend to come back to your bed if you can curl their toes but not if you cause them more pain than pleasure. When it doubt it never hurts to have the woman ride cowgirl. Quite often she will start out gentle and once she gets used to my size will fuck the hell out of me. Large bulls can cause physical damage to a woman if they are too rough early into the sex session
I agree with this...start out gentle and let her get used to it..we can always work up to her "taking it like a champ" ;)

theres a couple of things as we men need to notice in order to keep all the white women cumming back, and the first thing is to always please your lover or you will never get another chance

theres a couple of things as we men need to notice in order to keep all the white women cumming back, and the first thing is to always please your lover or you will never get another chance
That's assuming that the guy cares if he gets a second chance. After all, to some guys, a pussy is a pussy and if they get their rocks off, they don't care if there's a second time with one in particular because there's always another one around the corner.

(Can you tell that those words come from experience? Unfortunately)

well to some men....but if shes SMOKING HOT its not just another piece of ass....and yes i can tell you've had some BAD experiences

To give credit, though, that experience actually led me to someone else who gave me an incredible night of passionate lovemaking. So I can't say that it's all been bad. I am working hard to not paint everyone with the same brush. Trusting can be difficult, but it does happen.

Back