A question for husbands

It is our pleasure to both help you along and to share in your thoughts and actions as you explore what we know is a very exciting and sexy place. That NORMAL world is now kind of flat for us.

Prim and proper in public is VERY wise! Our friends and relatives would be HORRIFIED if they knew just a tiny bit about what Janet and I do in private.

Do you have regular contact (phone, etc) with the young bull? I"m sure that HE is as ready for this as you and your lucky wife. For black men, especially young black men, there is a certain power that they feel when they can fuck a willing (as opposed to *******) white wife while I husband is present. In our experience that is a vital part of interracial sex for most of them. Kind of makes sense.

The odd thing is, both the pleasure of our sex AND the frequency have greatly increased since we started doing this. None of our friends around home know of our activities, but I'm sure that many of the husbands we know would LOVE to fuck my little wife. She's just that kind of woman. Without putting forth any effort at all she is able to instantly attract most men. They see her, say hi, and want to fuck her next. Yes, I AM a lucky man. But she is a lucky woman/wife, to have a husband like me. I remind her of that, frequently. :)

I'm not sure, but you seem to have discovered one of the things that we have: when any man, married or single, seeks extra pussy, what is most attractive is MARRIED pussy! Why do you think that is??
i can understand that. the more your wife gets fucked by other men, the more you want to have sex with her yourself. in a perfect world, you'd be able to be open about it and share her with all your friends. she can instantly attract most men? sounds like she's got a great personality to go with that nice ass n legs and i bet the rest of her is just as hot.
i think the reason men are attracted to married pussy is there is no relationship, its about the sex. and it's even better when the husband knows and approves. she's your wife and their slut, and i mean that as a compliment not derogatory. your married friends get from your wife what they don't from their own wives

VERY accurate observation. It's true that the more other men fuck her, the more I want to fuck her! Not that I've ever needed any great incentive. LOL My wife is just flat HOT, so simply looking at her is enough to get a BOING in your shorts.

I think you are correct. When other men get married pussy they get the pleasures of strange pussy without any of the problems. They just fuck themselves into exhaustion and then leave. Yep. Perfect arrangement.

On reflection, I also think there is a degree of power involved. They fuck a woman who belongs to another man and he knows about it but doesn't interfere. There's bound to be a feeling of power associated with that. Just sayin'.

I totally understand AND agree with your observations about my wife being a slut for other men. She is, but in an erotic, sexy way that is NOT derogatory or demeaning. There are times when she tells me that tonight, or whenever, she wants to be MY whore. That might involve another man, but it might also be just the two of us. It's not the words, it's the context. Good point.

For me ,like many guys, watching a partner fuck other men is an aphrodisiac beyond measure but one that centres around their total emprowerment as fully sexual in control woman . As long as everything is consensual and motivated from playfulness and teasing boundaries, then it's all a turn on. If the motivation feels like misogyny then it's a big turn off..

Plus , i feel a bit of a slut myself to be honest . Manslut! That suits me.. It's the 'behind closed doors turn on' i love about it. The trangressionary secret taboo..I luv it.. But then i would as im from repressed uk !

To me is depends on the situation. If he had established a rapport and they had good chemistry then all is good.

But if he pulls it out early in, it seems a bit generic and ******.

Just wondered how you husbands feel when the black guys they are fucking call your wives whores and sluts ,

My wife couldn't be more respectable on the surface , mom , grandmother, respected business owner and charity volunteer , no one would suspect we do this ,

Does her being called a shot whore make you angry or upset or does it make the experience more arousing for all concerned ,

I have spoken to a couple of husbands who insist that her bulls don't call their wives whores . Personally it's something we both enjoy .
So she owns a business and volunteers and you think no-one knows about what you do with pictures of her face in your proflie. Mmm not to sure about that

You know, I hate to be a 'Donna Downer' here, but I've never enjoyed being called a whore - that has (to me) very specific connotations. A humorous explanation for 'slut' is that it's a term for a woman with a male sex drive...

But in all seriousness I wish there was a term for us women that was unique - we call the males "Bulls" but there really isn't a term for us girls. I think 'Vixen' would be the closest to what I am - enjoying a long term 'relationship' with a Bull. Similarly, my husband would not fall into the traditional category of 'Cuckold'. To me, a cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair without the husband's knowledge. However, within this (and other) groups it has come to signify a subservient, humiliated male. My husband is FAR from that. Instead, he is very supportive and understanding. We're very much in this together.

I think in our situation, he would best be referred to as a 'Stag'. So, putting it all in a nutshell, we have the man who is having me - 'The Bull'; we have myself who is enjoying him 'The Vixen'; and finally, we have the man who is supporting me 'The Stag'.

So I really don't like being called a whore or slut. In fact, when we began communicating with our future Bull, he asked pretty quickly "How long have you been in a Stag/Vixen lifestyle?" Awesome - and went a long way towards making him much more of a prospect at that early stage.

Just my opinion about it - I don't begrudge those that like the other terms, they just aren't what I enjoy.

Smiles

Donna

Back