A question for husbands

ukcouple4black

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
Just wondered how you husbands feel when the black guys they are fucking call your wives whores and sluts ,

My wife couldn't be more respectable on the surface , mom , grandmother, respected business owner and charity volunteer , no one would suspect we do this ,

Does her being called a shot whore make you angry or upset or does it make the experience more arousing for all concerned ,

I have spoken to a couple of husbands who insist that her bulls don't call their wives whores . Personally it's something we both enjoy .

I like being called slut, whore etc, it turns me on. The fact I've become a bit 'slutty' over last few years is partly why I'm in this lifestyle!
Most of the guys we've met, or chatted with, have been gentlemen though and been very polite and respectful.
One time hubby did take offence at an evening out at a BMFC night, couple of guys called me slut etc, hubby went a bit funny about it. We left early. But otherwise we love it.

I like being called slut, whore etc, it turns me on. The fact I've become a bit 'slutty' over last few years is partly why I'm in this lifestyle!
Most of the guys we've met, or chatted with, have been gentlemen though and been very polite and respectful.
One time hubby did take offence at an evening out at a BMFC night, couple of guys called me slut etc, hubby went a bit funny about it. We left early. But otherwise we love it.
Great answer sexy

It goes with the territory but the main bull I had in my life was very educated,professional,distinguished and it wasnt in his personality to try to degrade me or insult me but if he had it would have been fine.Its not any different then a white woman asking her bull for that n----- dick.Just words...

My husband didn't like for the guys to call me names but I explained to him that when I was in bed with a black guy and he was between my legs with 10 inches of black cock buried in my pussy, I was a slut. I willingly gave him my body, I was a slut. I let the guys fuck me and use me and sometimes they would buy me things, I was a whore. That was the way I felt and he eventually got to where he was ok with it too.

Phyliss

I allow my regular lover to call me his whore , he pays for expensive hotels and restaurants and buys me lingerie and jewellery to wear when I meet him , he gets my body so I guess that entitles him to call me that in the bedroom ,

I know it's only sex talk as he has total respect for me and my husband is great friends with him . It works for us x

Well...every time I "think" I've found an available wife it seems to fall through when the couple realize that I'm respectful and have a brain. Seems that the husbands really just wants me to dick her down and dirty/demean her as a weird fantasy and I'm just not into that. And so I continue my search for Mrs. Right.

Well...every time I "think" I've found an available wife it seems to fall through when the couple realize that I'm respectful and have a brain. Seems that the husbands really just wants me to dick her down and dirty/demean her as a weird fantasy and I'm just not into that. And so I continue my search for Mrs. Right.
Wow that's cool and I respect that wish you were closer to San Antonio!!! Like I said earlier my wife doesn't mind in the moment type of things but she loves being treated like a lady.

Good for you , stick to your principles x

This is wife here, for us it's part of the fantasy! My hubby calls me slut and whore when we talk about our cuckolding. We kinda lead a double life. We do not bring the lifestyle to our home or near our community. Always play far away from our city.
And I believe I am acting like a whore when we are on one of our cuckold lifestyle trips. Wouldn't you say the same.

Back