A question for husbands

Exactly.
Although I think you have to err on the side of caution, unless you know each other very well.

Most definitely. The few amateur videos you find where a black man winds up calling a husband's wife a name such as slut it seems to reaffirm something she likes or is used as positive reinforcement because usually the term gains their attention and they start acting out.

As an afterthought, I can say if my wife was in bed with a black man being taken doggy style and out of nowhere he called her a slut I'd honestly wait for her reaction because I am certain she would consider it a quasi compliment as to how well she was behaving with him.

Last edited:
There is something right about a women who is so wrong at one end of her being and so right as social norms dictate. You can be more than one being. If called a slut, perhaps buried deep inside is a pleasure aching fulfillment. What happens next is the lady moves on into her day. Perhaps a little more fluid, a more little slick. But last night is not worldly definitive. Being called a slut in the heat of the unknown is a firestarter of emotion. You realize that you are actually being the slut you imagined, so being called as such ignites your body to new heights, especially when you know your husband is sitting there videoing, watching and cataloging this single moment of glory when his wife is all she desires to be and all he wants her to experience and enjoy. For both of them. So yes, slut and whore are accolades for a woman who chooses to be who she is.

There is something right about a women who is so wrong at one end of her being and so right as social norms dictate. You can be more than one being. If called a slut, perhaps buried deep inside is a pleasure aching fulfillment. What happens next is the lady moves on into her day. Perhaps a little more fluid, a more little slick. But last night is not worldly definitive. Being called a slut in the heat of the unknown is a firestarter of emotion. You realize that you are actually being the slut you imagined, so being called as such ignites your body to new heights, especially when you know your husband is sitting there videoing, watching and cataloging this single moment of glory when his wife is all she desires to be and all he wants her to experience and enjoy. For both of them. So yes, slut and whore are accolades for a woman who chooses to be who she is.

WOW, that was perfect. You described a lot of women in this minus the few exceptions. There are these moments where I talk to my wife and she has this look in her eye about this entire situation about me wanting to watch her with a well hung black man and I get this sense she is saying you have no idea what I am capable of or who I even am do you.
I've seen the straight laced wife my entire life and it's like I've unleashed this potential side of her I have no clue about and because I have set this in motion she seems as though by that look in her eye that she is about to let me in on it real soon.
And I can see the duality of that in my wife. She goes about her day with her little secret and enjoying the idea the people around her have no fucking clue who her other half is.

Last edited:
There's a limit. Even with the Dom/sub relationship with couples. The key is communication. My rule of thumb is the one with the pussy makes that rule. The rest... let's go with the flow. For some couples, it's just about the big dick, for others it's about the play, the passion, the organic interaction. If that includes words like whore, slut, slutty bitch, cum slut, black motherfucker, (i think the n-word is going a bit to far for me even with black women).

I love it. My girl is very pretty and respectable, but I loved seeing her treated like a piece of meat, choked slapped and pounded like a whore, and seeing her love it

WOW, that was perfect. You described a lot of women in this minus the few exceptions. There are these moments where I talk to my wife and she has this look in her eye about this entire situation about me wanting to watch her with a well hung black man and I get this sense she is saying you have no idea what I am capable of or who I even am do you.
I've seen the straight laced wife my entire life and it's like I've unleashed this potential side of her I have no clue about and because I have set this in motion she seems as though by that look in her eye that she is about to let me in on it real soon.
And I can see the duality of that in my wife. She goes about her day with her little secret and enjoying the idea the people around her have no fucking clue who her other half is.
yes!!!!!!!! wow

You guys often seem on the same page as us. Thanks for leading the way. Sharing your experiences gives us a good road map for this journey. Hoping to follow in your footsteps and into the arms of a gifted, well-hung black lover.
Jo and Hubby
:))))))))))))-------------------------------------------

What surprised my husband most at first were the things I was saying to my lover..."I want to suck your dick" and "Please take my ass, baby!" and "I need some of that black dick, sweetie!" These shocked him because I only sucked his dick maybe 6 times in 20 years, and NEVER let him take me anally and certainly never told him I need some dick!

Black men certainly know how to open up a white wife. In more than one way!!!!!!

Well...every time I "think" I've found an available wife it seems to fall through when the couple realize that I'm respectful and have a brain. Seems that the husbands really just wants me to dick her down and dirty/demean her as a weird fantasy and I'm just not into that. And so I continue my search for Mrs. Right.
I have never called any female names while having sex. To me it just shows how low our world has become. I have always been told that bad language is signs of ignorance and low class.

I have never called any female names while having sex. To me it just shows how low our world has become. I have always been told that bad language is signs of ignorance and low class.
I agree if the bad language is purely for the sake of using bad language. But, in our opinion, the situation dictates how it should be considered. For example, many Black Men have been pounding her and said something like: "MAN! I love to fuck your pretty little wife! Her pussy is HOT!" Or words to that effect. That language is then erotic and sexually stimulating. On the other hand, it would be totally different if he said, "Fuck your wife, Man. And fuck you too!" Those are angry, fighting words.

Sometimes a different slant on a given topic will allow us to view it in a different way. Just sayin'.

Bad language can be a sign of ignorance but there are times "bad language" can be useful. If the only way a person can express themselves is through bad language then that is an issue but in the right moments and the proper context bad language can be a great tool.

There's a difference between naughty and nasty, dirty and disrespectful.
I enjoy telling Jo how she's going to get stuffed and stretched, feel every vein, curve and contour of his massive cock, fucked into the greatest orgasms of her life, and shudder from every throb, pulse and spurt when he comes. It turns her on!
We're still looking for her first experience with a well hung man with stamina.
One word of advice to potential candidates: Jo is not a big fan of the "slut," "whore" and "pig" genre of hot talk. She wants to be delighted, not degraded.
Language can be a minefield but she's worth walking through it!

Last edited:
There's a difference between naughty and nasty, dirty and disrespectful.
I enjoy telling Jo how she's going to get stuffed and stretched, feel every vein, curve and contour of his huge hard cock, fucked into the greatest orgasms of her life and feel every throb, pulse and spurt as he comes deep inside her. It turns her on!
We're still looking for her first experience with a well hung man with stamina.
One word of advice to potential candidates: Jo is not a big fan of the "slut," "whore" and "pig" genre of hot talk. Language can be a minefield but she's walking through it!

Terms like whore and pig are off putting.

Back