a new phase in our marriage

But my real question is if we go down this road, and do it how do we make sure or married to stay strong and not either one of those get weirded out.[/QUOTE]

The communication between the couple, the certainty of the love one feels for the other, the security in the choice of lover bbc and the knowledge: in sex the pleasure of the couple is most important.

Communication is the key . Be open about everything , any worries or misgivings either of you might have make sure you talk about them before taking the plunge as once the Ball gets rolling and you finally make those arrangements to meet it's not easy to backtrack and could cause rifts in your marriage ,

Oh and go for personality not just a great body and cock size , it worked for me :)

Good luck and enjoy

Karen x

Hi we are Adam and Ashley. She has always been BBC curious but never really been outspoken about it. We have been married for 4 years I have figured out that she has been looking it up on her phone. Not mad at all about it actually kind of turns me on LOL. But my real question is if we go down this road, and do it how do we make sure or married to stay strong and not either one of those get weirded out.
This lifestyle is not everyone's cup of tea... There are plenty of couple out there who have been enjoying this lifestyle and they bonded like cement and can't be separated but we are all human being.. What worked for someone doesn't necessarily work for everyone.. Therefore there are couples out there who have burnt their fingers in this lifestyle.. It resulted in painful divorce and defamed in society on top of it.. My suggestion would be if you are not sure or if you want caution then don't jump in deep water immediately until you are sure that you both can handle it.. Initially you may just attend swinging party and just watch... Then you may try to exchange your partners for light romance like kissing and fondling breast or. Fingering etc and stop there... See how you feel about it... If you think that you can't handle it then you still can stop there before it's too late.. If you feel that both are comfortable then go all out on this... But important thing is clear and open communication.. No one should assume anything.. Prepare rules of game you want to play together so no nasty surprises... Stick to the rule and sky is the limit for the fun

I hope that you enjoy it. I hope that the guy that all our meeting is respectful and easy going as ours was. Just tell your hubby to sit back and enjoy himself like I told Adam to. Cuz you're more than likely in for the experience of your life

But my real question is if we go down this road, and do it how do we make sure or married to stay strong and not either one of those get weirded out.

The communication between the couple, the certainty of the love one feels for the other, the security in the choice of lover bbc and the knowledge: in sex the pleasure of the couple is most important.[/QUOTE]
You either have a strong relationship or you don't. You are about to find out. If her partner is well hung and a skilled fucker she may be a bit obsessed for a while but it will pass. None of the women that share my bed include their husbands but I can say that initially a new bed partner can be demanding or they don't want to do it again. It tends to be one or the other. Think of her bed partner as her hobby not your competition

Back