a new phase in our marriage

Thank you all for the kind advice on this situation. After several conversations this weekend Adam and I have decided to move forward in selecting a guy. We have a few guys that we know and our personal life but are not close friends with. As they played sports with Adam. Is this a good idea at having people that you know or do you think it's better to have a random stranger that you get to know?

Thank you all for the kind advice on this situation. After several conversations this weekend Adam and I have decided to move forward in selecting a guy. We have a few guys that we know and our personal life but are not close friends with. As they played sports with Adam. Is this a good idea at having people that you know or do you think it's better to have a random stranger that you get to know?

Personally , I think it's a gamble. If he's not receptive to idea, it could dramatically change the dynamic of your friendship. We prefer to seek out those who we know are actively seeking the same thing.

Just my opinion.

Depends on how small of town you're from. We all know how word travels and looking at the pictures you're beautiful so I'm sure someone might open up to guy talk. I feel it would be safer with someone we kinda know but then again going out of town and meeting someone you don't know and might never see again could be just as erotic and pleasure full

Geeeze never thought I'd come to BBC site and get ridiculed by a white guy.
I don't see where I've ridiculed you, Newt ... just asking for your "experiences" since you put such stringent requirements and expectations on the black guys. Since you have NO experience, you should realize that 9 inch cocks is not a reasonable expectation and that dick size is like breast size & beauty on this site ... well OVER EXAGGERATED. But if you prefer living in that fantasy world, don't expect a lot of black guys to meet your requirements, and you shouldn't expect a "white guy" (us scum of the earth, needle dick rodents) to be subservient to everyone else. Like Trump says ... "you underestimate white guys".
OVER & OUT

I don't see where I've ridiculed you, Newt ... just asking for your "experiences" since you put such stringent requirements and expectations on the black guys. Since you have NO experience, you should realize that 9 inch cocks is not a reasonable expectation and that dick size is like breast size & beauty on this site ... well OVER EXAGGERATED. But if you prefer living in that fantasy world, don't expect a lot of black guys to meet your requirements, and you shouldn't expect a "white guy" (us scum of the earth, needle dick rodents) to be subservient to everyone else. Like Trump says ... "you underestimate white guys".
OVER & OUT

My husband is white and has a 9 inch. Never said anything about white guys idiot. There are plenty of hung white guys. Guess you aren't one of them. There is also plenty of BBC which is bigger than 9 inches and I see plenty on this site. If you don't like my preferences you can shove it you little sensitive prick. Kind of peculiar that a white boy is on a BBC site anyway. Now, I don't give a damn about any of your future comments or opinions. Leave me the fuck alone and go troll another site so I can get down to my own personal business. Fucking dumbass.

If both of you are on the same page and this is something that both of you want to do then I would recommend going to a swinger's club. Nearly all are low key and discretion is a fore gone conclusion. If you are going to invite an additional person(s) into your sex life the person attached to the cock is more important than how big the cock is. Anyone that is married has likely dated and you know that dating requires certain learned skills. When you invite additions to your personal life similar skills are required and these skills need to be learned. It is one of the main reasons I recommend a swingers club

Patience...a sexy woman will attract men on her own. I told my wife, if he's got a bigger cock than mine, he's got the 'right' - jungle law and such non-sense. But that just made her say that - it drove her crazy not knowing if the guy she was dancing with at the club had a big cock or not. A A man's confidence can be confusing, even pencil-dick can be attractive and know the talk. What bothers her about the black men was seeing the same guys strike-out with other women and still go around the club and have the nerve to go to her table.

Do you have to be there? That can limit fun. She should have lady friends with a similar desire.

So, share your wonderful experiences, Newt, of how you walk up to a black man and ask him if he has "at least 9 inches" before you pursue him?
This I gotta hear ... View attachment 1039520
I have had more inquiries about the size of my organ here than I ever had in real world. Of course depending on the fit of the clothes organ size can be approximated if pants are a tight fit. If a male approached me and inquired to my organ size I would likely tell him it was none of his business. If the inquirer was female and I found her interesting I would likely offer her a private showing if she was willing to do the same for me.

Back