a husband that wishes to be less and more

pantiejim

Male
From
MA, US
hi everyone, i'm one of the many white hubby's that would wish to be under authority in the bedroom, at home, and even perhaps further out in life. some of the things that strongly appeal to me (not in any order and not the whole list)
sexual submission, being cuckolded, appropriate humilities & emasculation, serving and pleasing.

who couldn't enjoy these things?

having a bbc for my wife is the top on my wants. however like all things, would be dependent on wife's choice, personal chemistries and compatibilities. having a regular man (or men) that makes everything better would be the best, I hope he is black.

suggestions, ideas, requests, videos, or wishes - all have been fruitless for me. I cannot make her do something she doesn't want or wish to do, even if it's to please me. probably part of being a pantyhusband.

no, not now. I've tried selling under numerous intoxicants, sometimes a more interesting conversation ensues but never close to taking a lover in my stead. she knows, really knows that i'm ok for it.

no current or active black friends. during school, work, social - friends or friends of friends , have enjoyed their company. not anyone I've gone camping with or called up to see what/how they were doing. also being on the inhibited side, I do not seek to expand my friends circle.

Well sort of, parts of my desires and wishes have come up. Sensing the kind of feedback I was receiving and feeling I was starting to dance on thin ice, I held back somethings. Things I might consider wonderful and perversely delightful, she would snap judge as wrong or sick or 'what's the matter with you?'. I do value her opinion and friendship, mix it with my fear of over exposure, she does not know the desires and near degrading places I am attracted.

Back