A good start?

My wife and I are both early twenties. She’s never been with anyone but me and is had a conservative family growing up. She’s still pretty innocent. I got her vibrator on her and started talking about how hot it was to watch her pussy get used by the vibrator and how much I liked it. She had been looking with me at new vibrators that day and I kept showing her the realistic looking ones. I could tell what I was doing was working so I started calling her vibrator a cock and how much I liked watching her pussy get filled up with it. I started saying how hot it was to watch a big dick fill her up while I just watched her. his also worked so then I told her to make a roleplay. I started saying it was hot watching another man’s cock fuck her. She on her own came up with that id come home to find her riding a big cock. Then she’d tell me sit and watch. I could tell she loved it. I started asking her what he looked like? She didn’t go for that as much. Afterwards she got some post nut clarity but she did the same fantasy with me again the next day. This time she came as soon as I described the guy fucking her as huge and with a 10 inch cock. Afterwards she said she doesn’t want to imagine being with anyone but me and it worried her that it turns me on. She said she wanted to stop doing that fantasy altogether. Did I push her in too fast?

Maybe a little. But, it’s not unrecoverable. Just back it off a little, and tell her that “her way” of wanting to do it, is PERFECT!! You know, “her wanting to fuck a big dick FOR YOU, but not wanting to fuck another man, is how it should be done. Tell her you aren’t into watching her be ducked by someone. You want to see her pleasures by a big dick. This way, the person is just a tool… a sex toy, in a way. No “dating” or anything.
My wife is this way. She LOVES the idea of being fkd in front of me, but not the idea of fucking another man. I went from needing to see her being fucked by another guy/BBC (as I brought the fantasy into our lives), to ONLY wanting to see her pleasured by a bbc.
It went from my 3some, to our focus is on her getting to enjoy and be bad, with a BBC (no matter the owner).
It’s not about the sex… it’s about US, and our pleasure from her being pleasured.
She wants to fuck a BBC, FOR me, cuz it turns me on. And I want her to ENJOY being ducked, and really get into it, for her pleasure. Because HER pleasure, IS my pleasure! And pleasing me by doing that, is HER pleasure.

Back