"A double life" - message from a Hotwife

YoungHotwife30

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi!!

Thank you for reading this thread! :wub::lips:

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

What I want try to tell you, the reader with this thread, is the following….

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Big and sweet kiss to all of you,

:wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Gia

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

Gia

Exactly! It should be all about your wife/girlfriend, providing her with the support and freedom to explore unconditionally!

Wow! For years and years my husband and me felt out of place. He is a true cuck who has been wanting me to go black for years. I fought it for so long and he insisted.
I realize how much fun I've been missing out on.
I find that trying to be NORMAL has been the biggest barrier. It's terrible to know that I could have gone black years ago and I would have had full support from my husband. To all women, don't be scared. This lifestyle is amazing. Black cocks are beautiful.
Thanks girl.

Thanks for taking the time to create this well written and thought out post!

Gia

Thanks to the cucks as well; without them, their understanding of our needs, support, and encouragement, it'd only be cheating.

Hi!!

Thank you for reading this thread! :wub::lips:

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

What I want try to tell you, the reader with this thread, is the following….

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Big and sweet kiss to all of you,

:wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Gia
Well said sister you are not alone in this

Wow! For years and years my husband and me felt out of place. He is a true cuck who has been wanting me to go black for years. I fought it for so long and he insisted.
I realize how much fun I've been missing out on.
I find that trying to be NORMAL has been the biggest barrier. It's terrible to know that I could have gone black years ago and I would have had full support from my husband. To all women, don't be scared. This lifestyle is amazing. Black cocks are beautiful.
Thanks girl.
Thank you for your beautiful words!! :)
Koss
Gia

Back