"A double life" - message from a Hotwife

I also lead a double life and everyday that goes by It seems I get deeper into my other life which is starting to affect my regular life. I was raised and am a Christian woman. To everyone I am a devoted mom and faithful Christian wife. My husband is a wonderful man but like with so many other wives I have learned that sex with black man is something that really blows your mind. Not only it is great sex but highly addictive. Yes I admit with shame that he has no idea making what I do cheating. I always find myself wanting to stop but then go further.

I also lead a double life and everyday that goes by It seems I get deeper into my other life which is starting to affect my regular life. I was raised and am a Christian woman. To everyone I am a devoted mom and faithful Christian wife. My husband is a wonderful man but like with so many other wives I have learned that sex with black man is something that really blows your mind. Not only it is great sex but highly addictive. Yes I admit with shame that he has no idea making what I do cheating. I always find myself wanting to stop but then go further.
Please don't stop just keep doing what you enjoy.

Hi!!

Thank you for reading this thread! :wub::lips:

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

What I want try to tell you, the reader with this thread, is the following….

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Big and sweet kiss to all of you,

:wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Gia
Thank you. Needing advice. I am hoping.Think a cuckhold ress woman living with an older man .. Should he give her hand to an African man?

Hi!!

I have been a bit absent in the last weeks and got many requests from men to post new pictures again. I actually wanted to share with you something that goes through my mind regularly.

I am a married but very sexual independent woman who enjoys sex and look for new boundaries. Lately I have been thinking a lot about how I actually live a double life. I am sure that there are many women out there that are in a similar position as I am. I come from a well off family and I am considered to be classy. The image I give at work and in my surroundings is off an independent and professional woman. I think I possibly give the image that I am comfortable with my sexuality, but no one could ever imagine what I actually desire. This brings me to my other life, my sexual life :wub:.

I notice that what I really look for is something much deeper and much more unconventional. I look for extreme sexual experiences that do not seem to be in line with why I represent in my regular life. The urges I have are of being completely owned and used by a man. At key moments even be humiliated or degraded (as part of the fantasy). I want that man to ensure I explore these urges and brings me to my ultimate boundaries (which I might not even be aware off) throughout a limitless amount and wide spectrum of sexual experiences. My husband knows that I have these urges but often gets intimidated on how far I would be willing to take it, which becomes a strain on the marriage. We currently work on this. At the moment I have met a man, an amazing bull, that is helping me explore this side of me. My bull/Dom supports and respects me and the marriage. Every day that passes I feel more devoted to him and it feels like I am being myself, the person I am supposed to be in this part of my life. Really squeezing my sexual life as it should be.

To the cucks: Please, talk and talk and talk to your wives. Respect their desires but help them discover new paths and opportunities show them the world they could enter if they wanted to. Even when not related to cuckolding, devote yourself in having them try and try and try new things.

To the bulls: Thank you, thank you for helping women explore these fantasies and desires. Thank you for respecting the marriage. But mostly thank you for accepting us for what we are. You can call us whore, slut, hotwife, (most of us here love it when you call us this) but it is not about these terms, it is about giving us the TRUE sexual freedom with no judgment. This is what we seek.

To the Hotwifes and ladies on this site: Thank you for joining the club, for having taken the step to be here and even read this thread. We have so much potential and we often feel restricted by society and judgment. Free yourself from this and become the best version of yourself which feels the most natural to you. Fight through the barriers of society as there are many people out there which will support you.

I have decided to post two pictures of me showing this double life I have. On one side I show you the actual clothes I wear to work. On the other picture I show you what I crave, where I want to be, what I like to wear for my bulls and the BBC. I hope you like them both, as I am both.

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

I want to finish this post by saying that I have felt very supported by all of the men that have contacted me, so thank you for that (it seems like I keep thanking people ;)

Gia

Hi!!

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

Gia

You want to get used like this?
https://www.xvideos.com/video272350...ed_by_hc_tyrannt_?pl=31440345&plname=hardcore

Be careful, I lost a LOT when my ex found out.

I commend you on being true to yourself. I also think it is great that you have taken steps to be the woman you are meant to be. As for your husband, it is always best to be truthful and honest with him. Always talk things through and help him to understand where you are at.

I know it isn't easy, I have been there done that. I also find though that my "double" life is merging gradually together. I find this to be a pretty good step. I also realize that this isn't for everyone. Always be honest with yourself and what you want.

Hi!!

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

Gia
Oh. Great stuff

Hi!!

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

Gia
Wow. Well said

Be careful, I lost a LOT when my ex found out.
I don’t want to lose my husband. I have these fantasies and this erotic side of my life. I don’t want to hurt him and I will never leave him but I occasionally want that rare BBC that makes it all worth it.
I’m not obsessed with it. I like the eroticism. I know that my husband is unable to provide that aspect of his sexuality to me. It doesn’t make him a bad person. He’s just limited in his knowledge of these things.

I don’t want to lose my husband. I have these fantasies and this erotic side of my life. I don’t want to hurt him and I will never leave him but I occasionally want that rare BBC that makes it all worth it.
I’m not obsessed with it. I like the eroticism. I know that my husband is unable to provide that aspect of his sexuality to me. It doesn’t make him a bad person. He’s just limited in his knowledge of these things.
have u tried anything to open him up to cuckoldingor swinging?

have u tried anything to open him up to cuckoldingor swinging?

No, I haven’t but isn’t it every... ok most... alright a lot of men’s secret desire to be with someone other than their wives and NOT be punished for it? I’m just dabbling in this lifestyle. I suppose I’m afraid that he’ll like the variety too much and lose interest in me. My emotions are all over the place. I want to be a better partner and lover and maybe I’m not ready to jeopardize my marriage with options. Sounds insecure instead of safe now that I read it back.

No, I haven’t but isn’t it every... ok most... alright a lot of men’s secret desire to be with someone other than their wives and NOT be punished for it? I’m just dabbling in this lifestyle. I suppose I’m afraid that he’ll like the variety too much and lose interest in me. My emotions are all over the place. I want to be a better partner and lover and maybe I’m not ready to jeopardize my marriage with options. Sounds insecure instead of safe now that I read it back.
My libido is higher and it’s no fault of his own that in this regard we are drifting. Peoples body’s change I’m revved up all of the time. Lol

We both understand, and support your point of view. Just confirming...

Hi!!

View media item 154393
View media item 154394

Gia
This is a cool story. It represents roughly 99% of women on this website in the Lifestyle. Safe to say that MOST of us have that common ground : we live what you call a double life.
Every Couple or woman I've met was a wife, gf, mom, teacher, executive, banker, doctor, bartender, yoga instructor, real estate agent, social worker, artist... Middle class, upper class, students, world travelers, etc...(just naming a few I can remember)

We come from all walks of life and share these desires and experiences with each other :)

Last edited:
I would just like to say that I have read your post and I respect it immensely.
I would also like to state that from the bull side (at least in my case) that we are very similar.

I am a professional male. I have served honorably in the military. I also have a degree.
In my professional life I, in my opinion, am very good at what I do. People respect what I say and I am a good investment.

In my private life, I am a bit of a perv. I enjoy the deviant. I stray from the norm. And I fuck other men's wives.

Does this mean that I am an asshole that fucks anything that moves and I am always looking for new conquests? NO.

Do I bang wives every night cuz that is what I should be doing? NO.

The honest answer is that on a normal night, I am working and probably either having some tea or a stiff ******* depending on how my day went.

I have a total of 5 what I consider to be close cuckold couple that I see. Some more often then others.

I have two lives.

I have had to turn down potentials (very recently) because they would risk my professional life. I do have to be responsible at some point.

So although I too have my dark side, it's the constant reality of my day to day life that I need to keep in balance.

Touche' you are not alone.
WELL SAID

Your suggestion is contradictory to the nature of this thread and quite possibly the very existence of this lifestyle.

Granted, there are "lifestyle" awareness elements out there; in our experience they're usually bundled with LGBT rights activism for whatever reason. That being said, when this stuff (or any taboo, for that matter) becomes mainstream, it loses a significant amount of its "Ooh, fuck baby, that's nasty!!" appeal.

Comparing what we do to a corrupt or two-faced politician isn't very valid; we're consenting adults and we interact only with other consenting adults. We're hiding our participation in the lifestyle to avoid judgment, not misleading the masses for our own personal gain. Our choices won't impact the economy, won't influence any laws, won't prevent school shootings from occurring, etc... All we're doing is having fun behind closed doors and we have zero interest in promoting anything associated with that.

One can justify social, economic, political, financial or other views to others because those constructs exist within the realm of what most people consider normality. There's a massive difference between "Yeah, we're both voting for Hillary..." and "Yeah, we're into having nasty fun with black men..." We're not making it our mission to close the gap on that difference anytime soon.

In short; thanks, but, no thanks.
Thank you for clearing that up. I was about to reply with something similar and you beat me to the punch. They're should clearly be a separation of Real Life from Lifestyle... Otherwise we will have a flood of all sorts of fuckery.
I can already hear it now...

Shouldn't I be able to openly fuck my car tailpipe?

Why can't I publicly marry my goat?

Shouldnt my erection be acceptable at work?

Isn't cuckolding the new 'Black'?

Why can't I harass a woman, sometimes?? (lol that's from late comedian great, Patrice ONeal... Rest his funny soul)

Last edited:
Back