A COUPLE'S REGRET

Look. My point is this. In the story at the beginning of the thread, if the wife is unhappy with her husband and would rather be fucking young black studs, then I would say, "there's the door baby! And here's my size 13 up your ass to help you get moving!" Life's too short. Grow a pair and send her ass packing. But instead, this knucklehead sits in a corner waving red and green flags. Pathetic.

Look. My point is this. In the story at the beginning of the thread, if the wife is unhappy with her husband and would rather be fucking young black studs, then I would say, "there's the door baby! And here's my size 13 up your ass to help you get moving!" Life's too short. Grow a pair and send her ass packing. But instead, this knucklehead sits in a corner waving red and green flags. Pathetic.

We apparently read two different stories.
The one I read said they were both bored sexually and HE, the husband, suggested they bring another man into their bedroom. The flag thing was his way of trying to control the choice of man, which, by the way, indicated his bisexual leanings as well. So it wasn't just his wife he was hoping to get laid by a young black stud.

In any case, some people put more importance on other qualities in their relationships beyond sex. If they had a good, strong, happy marriage with only a desire for something more sexually, there is no reason for anyone to be kicking anyone out as long as they are both self assured, secure and in agreement as to the what and how that something extra takes.

.... I would say, "there's the door baby! And here's my size 13 up your ass to help you get moving!".

You weren't bragging there, were you, Bryan? Size "thirteens" huh? Is the rumor true about the size of a man's feet determine the size of his ... well, uhhh, you know?! 'cause I wear size 9 1/2 shoes triple E, and have a 5 inch pecker ... :oops:

You weren't bragging there, were you, Bryan? Size "thirteens" huh? Is the rumor true about the size of a man's feet determine the size of his ... well, uhhh, you know?! 'cause I wear size 9 1/2 shoes triple E, and have a 5 inch pecker ... :oops:

Mac. This is from the movie Fired Up. It made me think of our conversation here. Lol. The flick isn't all that good, but the guy who plays the douchebag boyfriend is excellent in this film. You can tell he was having a lot of fun. This is my favorite line.

Sorry Mac, but I wear 8 1/2 triple E and Mr. Happy is 7" L x 5 1/2" around.
So much for feet vs dick.

This lifestyle is not to "fix" any problems or "spice up" a dead sex life. The couple has to be tight,strong and completely honest with one another or it's a fast track to the end of the relationship.

This lifestyle is not to "fix" any problems or "spice up" a dead sex life. The couple has to be tight,strong and completely honest with one another or it's a fast track to the end of the relationship.
This statement is 100 percent correct. The key phrase in your comment is "dead sex life." The impression that I got from this story was that things were already in the shitter for this couple. If that's the case, why the hell are they even wasting their time with the whole fu**ing red and green flags thing? I'm not trying to be critical, but this particular storyline just screams BS for me personally. To each his own I guess.

This statement is 100 percent correct. The key phrase in your comment is "dead sex life." The impression that I got from this story was that things were already in the shitter for this couple. If that's the case, why the hell are they even wasting their time with the whole fu**ing red and green flags thing? I'm not trying to be critical, but this particular storyline just screams BS for me personally. To each his own I guess.

So if things go stale in your bedroom you'll just chuck your wife, ******* and whatever else your marriage is compromised of into the shitter?
No sense in trying to work things out or revitalize your sex life right? Just be a waste of time, right?

Whether the story line is bs or not, it poses questions to which your answers certainly seem a bit critical.
Going through a similar circumstance, perhaps? A bit torn between what you want and what you think you should want? Maybe what she wants?

So if things go stale in your bedroom you'll just chuck your wife, ******* and whatever else your marriage is compromised of into the shitter?
No sense in trying to work things out or revitalize your sex life right? Just be a waste of time, right?

Whether the story line is bs or not, it poses questions to which your answers certainly seem a bit critical.
Going through a similar circumstance, perhaps? A bit torn between what you want and what you think you should want? Maybe what she wants?

You know Will, you're the ONLY moderator and staff member who's insinuated that maybe my marriage is falling apart, or that I have insecurities. Everyone else who's labeled as a moderator on here has CONGRATULATED us on our 14 years together and WELCOMED us to the site. I understand if you want to discuss my opinions about the story, but your last two lines are antagonizing and uncalled for.

Reactions: wit
You know Will, you're the ONLY moderator and staff member who's insinuated that maybe my marriage is falling apart, or that I have insecurities. Everyone else who's labeled as a moderator on here has CONGRATULATED us on our 14 years together and WELCOMED us to the site. I understand if you want to discuss my opinions about the story, but your last two lines are antagonizing and uncalled for.

Just goes to show that we are real as we are all individuals. If I haven't welcomed you to the website it is purely an oversight as I don't read every post, thread or new member's profile.

So welcome and congratulations on 14 years.

I don't see why you would consider them antagonizing, but if you do that was not my intention. Simply asking the questions that your repetitive responses have generated in my mind. If you feel I was insinuating that you are having problems or insecurities, again, that is simply your interpretation of the questions I posed regarding those you have raised by your replies.

The story the OP related stated "... and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage."

How does "the spark has certainly faded." and the desire to "bring a little excitement back into our marriage.", suddenly become a "dead sex life" or "things being in the shitter", as you say? If anything, the fact that they "were brainstorming what we could do", indicates that they had a good open communication going on in their marriage.
Many couples go through spells of less than stellar bedroom action, but that certainly doesn't mean it's time to get the shovels out and start digging a grave for their marriage.

I questioned whether you read the same story that I did previously, as it seemed you hadn't and here again, I don't understand how you came away with the interpretation that you appear to have, especially as it was not the wife who suggested inviting another guy into their sex life, but the husband. She only said she preferred it to be a black guy.
The flag nonsense was just describing the issues they were having in regard to choosing the right guy, he felt he had a right to tell her who HE wanted her to screw. My Wife is hot for Matthew MacConaughey, I'd rather see her with a guy looking more like Shemar Moore, but I wouldn't raise a red flag if she hooked up with MacConaughey's twin, I'm not the one spreading my legs for him, I just want to watch her have a good time.

That you consider the story to be BS is fine as I also happen to think it is just that, a story, not a true accounting of anyone's marriage situation. However, the response it appears to have provoked in you is what I am curious about. Especially as you seem to be reading things into the story that are different than what the OP actually posted.

However, no need to converse further and I do apologize if anything I said or asked offended or made you feel uncomfortable.

Just goes to show that we are real as we are all individuals. If I haven't welcomed you to the website it is purely an oversight as I don't read every post, thread or new member's profile.

So welcome and congratulations on 14 years.

I don't see why you would consider them antagonizing, but if you do that was not my intention. Simply asking the questions that your repetitive responses have generated in my mind. If you feel I was insinuating that you are having problems or insecurities, again, that is simply your interpretation of the questions I posed regarding those you have raised by your replies.

The story the OP related stated "... and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage."

How does "the spark has certainly faded." and the desire to "bring a little excitement back into our marriage.", suddenly become a "dead sex life" or "things being in the shitter", as you say? If anything, the fact that they "were brainstorming what we could do", indicates that they had a good open communication going on in their marriage.
Many couples go through spells of less than stellar bedroom action, but that certainly doesn't mean it's time to get the shovels out and start digging a grave for their marriage.

I questioned whether you read the same story that I did previously, as it seemed you hadn't and here again, I don't understand how you came away with the interpretation that you appear to have, especially as it was not the wife who suggested inviting another guy into their sex life, but the husband. She only said she preferred it to be a black guy.
The flag nonsense was just describing the issues they were having in regard to choosing the right guy, he felt he had a right to tell her who HE wanted her to screw. My Wife is hot for Matthew MacConaughey, I'd rather see her with a guy looking more like Shemar Moore, but I wouldn't raise a red flag if she hooked up with MacConaughey's twin, I'm not the one spreading my legs for him, I just want to watch her have a good time.

That you consider the story to be BS is fine as I also happen to think it is just that, a story, not a true accounting of anyone's marriage situation. However, the response it appears to have provoked in you is what I am curious about. Especially as you seem to be reading things into the story that are different than what the OP actually posted.

However, no need to converse further and I do apologize if anything I said or asked offended or made you feel uncomfortable.
Will. No worries man. I also apologize because I tend to come across a little strong in my posts sometimes. And I appreciate the response. Trust me when I say that I like and respect the individuals who created this thread, and I'm never angry when I write. I'm always smiling and having a great time talking to people, even if we disagree. I'm just critiquing one piece of the "story" that didn't work for me personally. It's kind of like Bruce Willis in Die Hard 5, when he jumps out of a semi onto an Air ******* jet spinning out of control. Not exactly realistic, but still pretty cool to talk about! ;)

No you do not "chuck" your marriage or family over tough,or boring,times. A real man,and I'm not talking about a Bull or Dom, will stick it out unless it becomes obvious she is done with the marriage. An ebbing sex life does not equal a totally shot relationship. Being married 27 years I can tell you it's not ALL a honeymoon but if it's worth it then you take the time and effort to make it work.

This is not about Jill and myself, but its food for thought. Have any of you experienced this reaction?

The Following Is A Testimonial From A Man Who Willingly Watched His Wife Have Sex With A Stranger And Regretted It:

"Like most people who consent to watching strange men have sex with their wives, I consider myself to be a sophisticated, impotent, and very wealthy man. I am rich enough to have most of the world's amusements at my disposal, and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage. When I suggested that she have intercourse with a stranger while I watched, we both thought it was worth a shot.
We went out to bars to find a stranger who might be willing to take part in our little experiment. And while my wife and I are alike in so many ways, we soon learned that the one area in which we differ is in our taste in men. I was looking for someone of medium height, but rugged. The kind of fellow who might have been on my college lacrosse squad. My wife, however, wanted a black man. As is often the way with a marriage, this would take some compromise on both our parts.
The way we lured our gentleman caller into the fold was simple. I sat at a table with two small flags, one red, the other green. My wife would circulate through the bar and flirt with men she found attractive. When a man returned her flirtation, she'd look to me for my opinion. I'd wave the green flag if I found the man appealing and thought I might like to see him enter my wife. If the man in question was not to my liking, I'd wave the red flag and my wife would move on.
At first I found myself refusing men for the smallest of flaws. This one's eyes are too small, red flag. This one's shirt's too loud, red flag. This one wears his hair the way my dead brother used to, red flag. It was exciting enough for me just to watch my wife move through the room and draw men's attention her way, but she soon grew frustrated with me. I knew I'd have to be less judgmental.
"This is Cory." My wife stood arm-in-arm with a black man who was three inches taller than me and ten years younger. He didn't look quite so tall when I'd waved my green flag a moment earlier. "He's into it," my wife said.
Cory and I shook hands. "You'll be discreet?" I asked. Cory mimed turning a key in a lock on his lips and then tossing the key aside. That was good enough for me.
My wife rode in Cory's car on the way home, and I followed in our car. We were all so excited and have made it home in record time.
Back at the house, we drew up some ground-rules that we could all agree on. We made it clear to Cory that would be no violence, and that if we felt he had crossed a line he was to stop on our command. Cory only asked that he be allowed to choose the music. Once we finished a *******, we all retired to the bedroom. Cory began kissing my wife. At first she didn't respond much, but then she seemed to warm up and began kissing him rather passionately. I felt as though my stomach had fallen out. It was a strange feeling watching her kiss another man and have him run his hands over her body. Soon their clothes were off and my wife knelt and took his cock in her mouth. Cory groaned as she gave him head and looked at me with a smug look. I was beginning to wonder if this was such a great idea, but it was too late to stop it. My wife seemed to be enjoying herself. Finally she stood and took him by the hand to our bed. My wife lay in the middle of the bed and spread her legs and pulled her black lover on top of her. Soon his big cock was firmly inside my wife's pussy and they began fucking passionately leading to several loud orgasms from my wife and then finally a loud groan as Cory filled her with his load. After a moment he pulled out and lay on the bed beside her. I could see her pussy which was covered with his seed. Watching a strange man penetrate my wife at my behest. I no longer felt sophisticated, only quiet and weak.
When it was all over, I thanked Cory and sent him on his way. My wife stayed in bed and wept with her knees pulled up under her chin. It would be several weeks before we would be able to speak to each other again.
Ultimately, this evening of playful, supposedly "youthful" experimentation only served to call my attention to my own mortality. I feel older and more fragile than I've ever felt. By inviting Cory into our bedroom, it feels as if he has impregnated us with the seed of our own failings as a couple. I now have to live with the image of my wife being taken by a clearly superior man and being driven to one orgasm after another by his huge black cock. Instead of spicing up our love life, the experience has further separated us and turned me into the classic definition of a cuckold."

Please comment on this story.

View attachment 279068

This is what I think would happen a lot. The BBC coming in between a relationship.

I'm 41 male. picture u see my c. never mind lol. yeah back in day wanted to see my gf fuck. so she sucked my friend Steve off like 2 times a week. down road she fucked my friend I got very jealous. we used to argue all the time. then. my brother fucked her. and after that everything went to *******. of all people my brother fucked her. just goes to show men fuck anyone regardless

The OP is something we are both worried about. How each of us will react "afterwards". We both talk about my having sex with a BBC and while having sex we both want it to happen badly. Afterwards we become skeptical. Him more that I. I am pretty sure about how I would feel as I have always had an ability to separate sex from love. I don't think hubby would do as well with it. So we continue to discuss it and we use it as our main go to for sexually charging up our sexual encounters, most which last several hours. We have been married 31 years and I certainly don't want anything to happen to him that would endanger that. Even if it removes my fantasy of taking a BBC. I will be satisfied with a nice large strap on that we now use as long as my husband remains close to me in every way.

The OP is something we are both worried about. How each of us will react "afterwards". We both talk about my having sex with a BBC and while having sex we both want it to happen badly. Afterwards we become skeptical. Him more that I. I am pretty sure about how I would feel as I have always had an ability to separate sex from love. I don't think hubby would do as well with it. So we continue to discuss it and we use it as our main go to for sexually charging up our sexual encounters, most which last several hours. We have been married 31 years and I certainly don't want anything to happen to him that would endanger that. Even if it removes my fantasy of taking a BBC. I will be satisfied with a nice large strap on that we now use as long as my husband remains close to me in every way.

I wish my wife felt that way, she left almost 2 years ago to be with the BBC, oh, he was wealthy too

Back