A COUPLE'S REGRET

I wish my wife felt that way, she left almost 2 years ago to be with the BBC, oh, he was wealthy too
I am sorry you lost your wife over this particular sexual incident. She didn't deserve you! I hope you life has continued on to a more positive one. She is the one who lost out.

I am sorry you lost your wife over this particular sexual incident. She didn't deserve you! I hope you life has continued on to a more positive one. She is the one who lost out.

I am unable to have intercourse so we decided to try a BBC, aside from being 9+ and giving her the best sex of her life, he just happen to be a very wealthy man. The two fell in love and I was left in the dust. I tried another relationship but that's not working out, so new year coming, new life! Thanks fopr the positive comments!

I am unable to have intercourse so we decided to try a BBC, aside from being 9+ and giving her the best sex of her life, he just happen to be a very wealthy man. The two fell in love and I was left in the dust. I tried another relationship but that's not working out, so new year coming, new life! Thanks fopr the positive comments!
Sweetie, they fell in lust, not in love. I am sure that it won't last long. Nothing that comes from cheating works out in the end. Just keep heading in the right direction and all will work out for you.

Sweetie, they fell in lust, not in love. I am sure that it won't last long. Nothing that comes from cheating works out in the end. Just keep heading in the right direction and all will work out for you.

Thank you very much for your thoughts, its been a rough time. We knew each other for 12 years when she left

Thank you very much for your thoughts, its been a rough time. We knew each other for 12 years when she left
If she was willing to give up 12 years its on her. You will be better for it in the end. I assure you. Good luck there are still good women out there.

I really appreciate the pep talk, between my wife leaving and this current relationship ending, it been a rough two years
I know life can be rough, but keep your eyes ahead and leave the past behind. There is nothing you can do about the past, but you can shape your future. Bet on that!

I know life can be rough, but keep your eyes ahead and leave the past behind. There is nothing you can do about the past, but you can shape your future. Bet on that!

I like to feel, its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Yes, I will move on, just hurts right now

I really appreciate the pep talk, between my wife leaving and this current relationship ending, it been a rough two years
Unfortunately, you probably made more people, here, "glad" with your story, than "regretful". But, its a story which needs to be told to emphasize to the fools who wish to just turn their spouses loose to individuals that have a personal, destructive agenda.
Thanks for posting it! Mac

The OP is something we are both worried about. How each of us will react "afterwards". We both talk about my having sex with a BBC and while having sex we both want it to happen badly. Afterwards we become skeptical. Him more that I. I am pretty sure about how I would feel as I have always had an ability to separate sex from love. I don't think hubby would do as well with it. So we continue to discuss it and we use it as our main go to for sexually charging up our sexual encounters, most which last several hours. We have been married 31 years and I certainly don't want anything to happen to him that would endanger that. Even if it removes my fantasy of taking a BBC. I will be satisfied with a nice large strap on that we now use as long as my husband remains close to me in every way.

You are an amazing wife to respect your husband this much. And you got my respect for making it 31 years!!! ~Mayhem~

A couple contacted me via a blog.
We exchanged fantasies. Loved reading their postings. :) The male orchestrated a meetup between us. He wanted to satisfy His fantasy of feeding her a bigger cock and i was the 'lucky' Stud. The lady and I formed an intense bond via emails and texts. They flew into Austin for a weekend of intense sex. The night of meeting, the breeding session was far more than we expected. The next day was even BETTER. Consequently, she shunned his cock for mine - she gave me her ass for anal (something she NEVER did in the past) - and has since left him to be completely owned by me. I get daily updates of her allegiance to me thru naughty text pictures.

Sometimes you do have to be careful of your wishes :blackgreedy:

Unfortunately, you probably made more people, here, "glad" with your story, than "regretful". But, its a story which needs to be told to emphasize to the fools who wish to just turn their spouses loose to individuals that have a personal, destructive agenda.
Thanks for posting it! Mac

The ad she place on the IR site was JUST for sex a few times a weeks, thats all. At the time, we both were out of a job collecting unemployment for 10 months, I was recovering from bypass surgery and she just couldn't get a new job, this was 2012. The first meeting they went to the 5 star hotel in Nashville and beside the best sex of her whole life this very wealth guy just swept her off her feet with luxury everything for weeks, caping it off with 10 days in Martinique for New Years. She came back to get a few things and left the next day. :( He wasn't looking for sex, he wanted a white wife found what he wanted and just took her, I could not compete at his level at all.

careful what u wish for indeed, one of the reason why i favor single women over married. Don't get me wrong i would still go with a couple after am sue they both know what they expect and even more i prefer the couple already played with a bbc before.

A disrespect to someone's marriage is a disrespect to the couple married ... I can't buy IN to any of that. That's why some of the comments/attitudes made by some of the so-called "bulls" on this site only increases my reluctance to even explore it. I know one thing for frik'n sure ... we would very unlikely have anything to do with an individual calling himself "MASTER" ... that'd be a deal killer from the start. I know, from all the couple swaps and 3-somes we've had with white guys/couples, only ONE ever showed any disrespect toward either of us, and it was more "bragging" to his friends than anything. I know my wife lit into him like a cornered cat, which weeks later we both laughed about how she handled him.
gif_smokingPipe.gif You "masters" can put THAT in your pipes and smoke it. GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
For some people, some things should remain fantasy. I have had friends that thought they would get into swinging to "spice it up", only to have it destroy their marriage. The sad thing is, no matter how much you think you want it, there is no way to know how you are going to feel AFTER until, well, after.

So true... Few years back i got invited to a gangbang and thought yes. I always wanted to experience a fuck feast, so i thought.
I'd fantasised of it many times.
The reality was the girl really didnt want to be in the situation and her hubby did. After being treated like a piece of shite by her hubby and encourging the guys to do what they wanted. I could see she wasnt liking it. So me being me. I had to say something. Well you could imagine how it went. Worst sexual experience ever. Felt so sorry for the wife.
Fantasy is just that. A fantasy. Unless your truely wanting the same thing. Someones going to get hurt.

A disrespect to someone's marriage is a disrespect to the couple married ... I can't buy IN to any of that. That's why some of the comments/attitudes made by some of the so-called "bulls" on this site only increases my reluctance to even explore it. I know one thing for frik'n sure ... we would very unlikely have nothing to do with an individual calling himself "MASTER" ... that'd be a deal killer from the start. I know, from all the couple swaps and 3-somes we've had with white guys/couples, only ONE ever showed any disrespect toward either of us, and it was more "bragging" to his friends than anything. I know my wife lit into him like a cornered cat, which weeks later we both laughed about how she handled him.
View attachment 459359 You "masters" can put THAT in your pipes and smoke it. View attachment 459362
I have to say that being in this "lifestyle" (I hate the term...), meaning: "having sex with single or married white women"; I have since my first "kiss" in 4th grade, only been with white women. My first married woman chose me (a 19 yr old-she 35) for an affair that lasted about 8mo. When I finally started connecting with couples, me being me, and appreciating the fact that this man was willing to share his wife with me (and others), inspired respect from me towards their marriage/relationship. This seems to me just basic behavior of a mature adult entering into a relationship with a previously established relationship, whether strictly sexual or "poly-amorous" (which I doubt many really know anything about). Im pretty sure many of those with the "Master over all white couples"/"all hubbies are cucks" attitudes are either young, inexperienced or both, and give those of us who know how to be with couples in what is really potentially a very fragile situation, a bad name.
Bottom line: Most husbands/BF's sharing their wives are not nor want to be Cuckolds, and Not all "Bulls"/Black men want to treat those couples like their relationship doesn't matter. Take the time to be on the same page and know where everyone else stands.

I have to say that being in this "lifestyle" (I hate the term...), meaning: "having sex with single or married white women"; I have since my first "kiss" in 4th grade, only been with white women. My first married woman chose me (a 19 yr old-she 35) for an affair that lasted about 8mo. When I finally started connecting with couples, me being me, and appreciating the fact that this man was willing to share his wife with me (and others), inspired respect from me towards their marriage/relationship. This seems to me just basic behavior of a mature adult entering into a relationship with a previously established relationship, whether strictly sexual or "poly-amorous" (which I doubt many really know anything about). Im pretty sure many of those with the "Master over all white couples"/"all hubbies are cucks" attitudes are either young, inexperienced or both, and give those of us who know how to be with couples in what is really potentially a very fragile situation, a bad name.
Bottom line: Most husbands/BF's sharing their wives are not nor want to be Cuckolds, and Not all "Bulls"/Black men want to treat those couples like their relationship doesn't matter. Take the time to be on the same page and know where everyone else stands.

Spot on.

You know, for what it's worth, our experience has been that the absolute best times and experiences come, not from those who are way to full of themselves, but from friends. Take the time to get to know a person/couple on a personal level and the play becomes so much better.

This is not about Jill and myself, but its food for thought. Have any of you experienced this reaction?

The Following Is A Testimonial From A Man Who Willingly Watched His Wife Have Sex With A Stranger And Regretted It:

"Like most people who consent to watching strange men have sex with their wives, I consider myself to be a sophisticated, impotent, and very wealthy man. I am rich enough to have most of the world's amusements at my disposal, and yet I often find myself quite bored.
My wife and I have been married for seventeen years. It's been a good, loving marriage, but the spark has certainly faded. One night we were brainstorming what we could do to bring a little excitement back into our marriage. When I suggested that she have intercourse with a stranger while I watched, we both thought it was worth a shot.
We went out to bars to find a stranger who might be willing to take part in our little experiment. And while my wife and I are alike in so many ways, we soon learned that the one area in which we differ is in our taste in men. I was looking for someone of medium height, but rugged. The kind of fellow who might have been on my college lacrosse squad. My wife, however, wanted a black man. As is often the way with a marriage, this would take some compromise on both our parts.
The way we lured our gentleman caller into the fold was simple. I sat at a table with two small flags, one red, the other green. My wife would circulate through the bar and flirt with men she found attractive. When a man returned her flirtation, she'd look to me for my opinion. I'd wave the green flag if I found the man appealing and thought I might like to see him enter my wife. If the man in question was not to my liking, I'd wave the red flag and my wife would move on.
At first I found myself refusing men for the smallest of flaws. This one's eyes are too small, red flag. This one's shirt's too loud, red flag. This one wears his hair the way my dead brother used to, red flag. It was exciting enough for me just to watch my wife move through the room and draw men's attention her way, but she soon grew frustrated with me. I knew I'd have to be less judgmental.
"This is Cory." My wife stood arm-in-arm with a black man who was three inches taller than me and ten years younger. He didn't look quite so tall when I'd waved my green flag a moment earlier. "He's into it," my wife said.
Cory and I shook hands. "You'll be discreet?" I asked. Cory mimed turning a key in a lock on his lips and then tossing the key aside. That was good enough for me.
My wife rode in Cory's car on the way home, and I followed in our car. We were all so excited and have made it home in record time.
Back at the house, we drew up some ground-rules that we could all agree on. We made it clear to Cory that would be no violence, and that if we felt he had crossed a line he was to stop on our command. Cory only asked that he be allowed to choose the music. Once we finished a *******, we all retired to the bedroom. Cory began kissing my wife. At first she didn't respond much, but then she seemed to warm up and began kissing him rather passionately. I felt as though my stomach had fallen out. It was a strange feeling watching her kiss another man and have him run his hands over her body. Soon their clothes were off and my wife knelt and took his cock in her mouth. Cory groaned as she gave him head and looked at me with a smug look. I was beginning to wonder if this was such a great idea, but it was too late to stop it. My wife seemed to be enjoying herself. Finally she stood and took him by the hand to our bed. My wife lay in the middle of the bed and spread her legs and pulled her black lover on top of her. Soon his big cock was firmly inside my wife's pussy and they began fucking passionately leading to several loud orgasms from my wife and then finally a loud groan as Cory filled her with his load. After a moment he pulled out and lay on the bed beside her. I could see her pussy which was covered with his seed. Watching a strange man penetrate my wife at my behest. I no longer felt sophisticated, only quiet and weak.
When it was all over, I thanked Cory and sent him on his way. My wife stayed in bed and wept with her knees pulled up under her chin. It would be several weeks before we would be able to speak to each other again.
Ultimately, this evening of playful, supposedly "youthful" experimentation only served to call my attention to my own mortality. I feel older and more fragile than I've ever felt. By inviting Cory into our bedroom, it feels as if he has impregnated us with the seed of our own failings as a couple. I now have to live with the image of my wife being taken by a clearly superior man and being driven to one orgasm after another by his huge black cock. Instead of spicing up our love life, the experience has further separated us and turned me into the classic definition of a cuckold."

Please comment on this story.

View attachment 279068
You sir have helped me in several ways. No bbc for my wife

Just about the say happened to me.​
There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with that just provided JUST sex. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.​
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................​
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.​
Put a bullet in both of them

Sorry *******. Not buying it. So at the bar, he's happy as a clam, sitting at a table waving red or green flags? Then later that evening their marriage is completely destroyed? All in a matter of a few hours?? Hahahahahaa. Plus, they're looking to spice up their marriage....and they don't try a little role playing together first? The husband just jumps right to it. "Honey! I know what we could do! YOU could go fuck a black guy...and I could watch!!" Lol! What a load of *******. If it is true, then they had no business getting married in the first place. I'm dying laughing here. The visual of this guy sitting at a table waving flags for "yes" or "no" is just about making me piss my pants.
What, you dont happen to have a red and a green flag laying around the house ? You never know when you may need them while sitting at a bar waiving them around as if you were landing an aircraft.

Back