A COUPLE'S REGRET

Just about the say happened to me.​
There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with that just provided JUST sex. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.​
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................​
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.​
You and your wife were happily married yet she spent half the week away getting fucked by two "white friends" and you were not allowed to fuck her except on their off nights?
Then you move on to bbc agreement for 2-3 nights a week?
Sounds like she was NEVER happy and you couldn't satisfy her from the start.

This is the reason wh we agreed on "closed" swinging from the start. My wife never allows me to watch her in action with other men. She shares photos and some vids from time to time, but never the actual thing. As a result, no regrets whatsoever!!!

First of all I doubt this story is NOT real. Secondly, when a man is impotent and considers himself a cuckold, why is he acting like he is complaining about it? That is not consistent at all. It is true that some women feel guilt and shame after first time sex with another man, but not to talk to her husband for weeks? That doesn't make any sense. This I a typical fantasy story in the category of: "Oh my god, what if we really go through with it and I get jealous and we both regret it?!!?" This was nothing more than a regret fantasy story.business-woman-biting-her-nails-232757.jpgfear-man-biting-nails.jpg

Will we all just take a step back and consider that we all make mistakes daily, some large and some small. It's the chances we must take into order to advance or fail.

Just about the say happened to me.​
There is an old saying "once the camel has his nose in the tent....pretty soon the whole camel is in the tent". My wife and I were happily married for 5 years. She did have 2 white friends that she spent 2-3 nights with that just provided JUST sex. I could only provide oral sex to her. No cuckolding, I slept with her when her friends were not there. She didn't have much feelings for them, just sex. Bottom line we had a good marriage.​
That all changed when she met Jay, she wanted to try a big black cock. We both agreed it was just sex for 2-3 times a week, thats all like before. They met online and there was instant passion. The first weekend he fly into town, he had her picked up in a limo. They spent the weekend at a 5 star hotel. When she got back sunday evening, she talked about him, his big cock and the greatest sex of her life, and how wonderful he was to her nonstop and then said she was going to stay with him the next weekend in DC. She said she had to go, so I said ok, but had a bad feeling. From that night on she wanted to sleep alone, we never did that before. She came back from that weekend and again the greatest sex, luxury dining, clothes etc. Its like she was in a trance. Then she tells me she agreed to go to Martinique with him for New Years, again she said it was something she had to do. I really had a bad feeling about this, but I was being supportive. Again they stayed at a 5 star hotel suite, the best of everything. When she came back ...my wife was gone. Jay owned her mind, body and soul. The wedding ring I had given her was gone replace with a 3ct diamond ring and a diamond band. She said she now belongs to Jay totally. Two days later she left for DC, I have seen them 3 times since Dec 28th. Jay found what he wanted and just took it. They want me to be a cuck, but they weren't here enough to make it work. I was heartbroken, it happen so quick................​
Guys ..........be careful when you let you wives take a BBC lover we can't compete with Black men. Aside from having much larger cocks they are much better lovers. I think a BBC can add alot to a marriage, I was glad to try. She is much happier from it, and Im glad for her. Cucks have to find their place, we are not in control.​
A great story, and it rings the bells with me, too. We had a better deal though. In our many years together there was once a very similar case. My wife met a guy, had sex with him with my permission, and got hooked. She too was as in a trance, dreaming of another date with him. I was terribly worried for I thought I was losing her. He then suggested a vacation in Cuba and they disappeared for three weeks. And what a miracle - she returned completely cured. The guy fucked her brains out and then decided to add company. They picked up a nice Cuban guy at a bar and had threesome. And she liked it so much that she asked for more. By the end of the trip she was nearly dead from all that fucking but cured of love. Many years passed since then but she is still a little shy and apologetic when we remember the touchy time that nearly ruined our family.

A great story, and it rings the bells with me, too. We had a better deal though. In our many years together there was once a very similar case. My wife met a guy, had sex with him with my permission, and got hooked. She too was as in a trance, dreaming of another date with him. I was terribly worried for I thought I was losing her. He then suggested a vacation in Cuba and they disappeared for three weeks. And what a miracle - she returned completely cured. The guy fucked her brains out and then decided to add company. They picked up a nice Cuban guy at a bar and had threesome. And she liked it so much that she asked for more. By the end of the trip she was nearly dead from all that fucking but cured of love. Many years passed since then but she is still a little shy and apologetic when we remember the touchy time that nearly ruined our family.
She would return to an empty house

This is why I don't believe it is a good idea for cuckolds to be present only to watch, at least not until after they have come to terms with the reality of their wife enjoying sex with another man.

The ideal situation would be for a couple to start with having a lover join them for a threesome, so that the cuckold is an active part of the fun until he is comfortable taking a lesser role or even having his wife go out solo on dates.

If that is not workable, then I would suggest the cuckold be present, but not in the same room. This way, if he has a strong fantasy about his wife being with another man, he will be in fantasy heaven imagining what is happening while his wife can relax and enjoy herself.

No matter what, there WILL be an emotional reaction afterward and BOTH husband and wife need to be supportive of each other and reinforce their love and acceptance.
Fully agree!
Better to have hubby participates than watchning only. And by the way, I really think that 2 cocks are better than one!

I let my wife go on her first solo date Not long ago. Biggest mistake of this lifestyle yet. It through a huge wedge between us and may be the beginning of the end. We are more of a swinger couple and I let her go solo due to the lack of attractive couples we both agreed on swinging with. I’ve seen her play with a skill go before but going to this guys house alone for several hours hit a nerve in me that won’t heal.

I guess its just the understanding and type of relationship the particular married couple has that can tolerate allowing the wife to go on dates & trips with another man. This type of relationship, to me, would seem more like cohabitating than a marriage & partnership. I want passion in my marriage, as well as a very strong friendship, and that desire of "make each other feel good" feeling. I really couldn't expect another man to respect and honor my marriage if I was allowing my wife to date and take trips with him. The risks far outweigh the rewards.

I let my wife go on her first solo date Not long ago. Biggest mistake of this lifestyle yet. It through a huge wedge between us and may be the beginning of the end. We are more of a swinger couple and I let her go solo due to the lack of attractive couples we both agreed on swinging with. I’ve seen her play with a skill go before but going to this guys house alone for several hours hit a nerve in me that won’t heal.
My wife had the opportunity to go on a 4 day work conference with our bull friend as they both work in the same industry, they were bth excited by the idea, planned out their diaries, picked outfits for her to fuck in, etc. I was very excited by the whole idea, but as it got closer, it was my wife and our bulls wife that decided it wasn't to happen. My wife and our bull have fairly strong feelings for each other, and the 4 of us know and accept it, but the women decided, this could be one step too far, spending 4 full days in bed, dinners, dancing and having loving couple morning sex etc. rather than our lusty bull/ hotwife hookups. We all agreed a few months later, that we all may have dodged a bullet.

fake fantasy fake pics it doesn't matter two bits to me we all have fantasy thoughts the only thing I can add is that if its pic has copyright and is owned by another party it should not be on here
but lets face it most posts on her must relate to some ones fantasy with trawled pics added to indicate what they are posting is related to their real lives
to be honest I really don't know all I do know I scroll through posts and honestly ignore posts with some times great pics of women fucking black men gangbangs I could go on and on but if I wanted see that sort stuff I wouldn't have joined this site
a true story with a genuine pic owned by the poster is what I love to read and enjoy and the reason I'm here

This statement is 100 percent correct. The key phrase in your comment is "dead sex life." The impression that I got from this story was that things were already in the shitter for this couple. If that's the case, why the hell are they even wasting their time with the whole fu**ing red and green flags thing? I'm not trying to be critical, but this particular storyline just screams BS for me personally. To each his own I guess.
I'm just fascinated in what type of bar hands out flags to customers or do you take your own sounds like he ordered a meal and they gave him a table no to show waitress where order is be taken lol
or am I like most fed up with bull *******?

I guess its just the understanding and type of relationship the particular married couple has that can tolerate allowing the wife to go on dates & trips with another man. This type of relationship, to me, would seem more like cohabitating than a marriage & partnership. I want passion in my marriage, as well as a very strong friendship, and that desire of "make each other feel good" feeling. I really couldn't expect another man to respect and honor my marriage if I was allowing my wife to date and take trips with him. The risks far outweigh the rewards.
View attachment 2424754
Thank you for understanding

The only difficult thing in the lifestyle is to stop when things are getting messy in ones relationship. The couples who can either slow down or take a break are the couples who truly survive this type of lifestyle. The ones who don’t well they usually don’t stayed married much longer. Remember there are always plenty of men who to fuck you or to fuck your wife. If things get out of control put the brakes on and then come back to the lifestyle!

It was more of a joke because she cried because the big black chick stopped fucking her...but hey ho! And FYI Don’t worry about offending me...there are no snowflakes here!!!!

Back