A bull fucking both couple's assholes

Thank you. It’s gay as hell. There are so many undercover brothers on this site nowadays. Ladies, be careful out there.
[/Why are you in the bisexual thread ?]
Why are you flamming on people in the bisexual thread ??

This is seriously some toxic bullshit. If people want to let their freak flag fly they have every right to especially on a freaky interracial site that has a place for EVERYONE . You don't have to be into what everyone else is into but the disrespect and flamming is no longer going to go on UNCHECK. I have seen and read enough of the narrow minded disgusting attitudes some are putting out. And Btw . I AM THAT DUDE

Something Wicked this way CUMS.

Last edited:
Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
If both the man and woman are involved, how is it sugar coating it to call that bi? Curious what your definition of bisexual is, if not someone who's attracted to or open to sexual experiences with both sexes.

Last edited:
If both the man and woman are involved, how is it sugar coating it to call that bi? Curious what your definition of bisexual is, if not someone who's attracted to or open to sexual experiences with both sexes.
Because these men aren't saying they're attracted to the black man they're claiming they do it because they're told to or that's what they need to do to give someone else complete dominance. Therefore not bi. So again if you are letting another man fuck your ass or you are letting a man suck your dick it's gay. Sugar coat it with the term" bi " but that's not the same thing.

Because these men aren't saying they're attracted to the black man they're claiming they do it because they're told to or that's what they need to do to give someone else complete dominance. Therefore not bi. So again if you are letting another man fuck your ass or you are letting a man suck your dick it's gay. Sugar coat it with the term" bi " but that's not the same thing.
If you say so. I imagine sex therapists would disagree with you. If you are "letting a man suck your dick" and then fucking said man's very female wife, it sure seems like both sexes are at play there. But whatever makes you feel like you know better.

If you say so. I imagine sex therapists would disagree with you. If you are "letting a man suck your dick" and then fucking said man's very female wife, it sure seems like both sexes are at play there. But whatever makes you feel like you know better.
My point being most of these men aren't even fucking their wives much less any other female so how does that qualify as bi? You continue cucking your husband and doing whatever you do and let the rest of us do us. If only one sex is actually being fucked by the same sex that's gay but you continue being blind. Bye now.

You continue cucking your husband and doing whatever you do and let the rest of us do us.
With all due respect, that's what we were doing. You're the one trying to tell people how they should be sexually identifying. But I suppose your "bye now" is probably a wise decision. I don't imagine I'll stir a sudden epiphany in you and convince you to stop judging others and worrying about who they fuck, so probably best if we let it go now. Take care.

With all due respect, that's what we were doing. You're the one trying to tell people how they should be sexually identifying. But I suppose your "bye now" is probably a wise decision. I don't imagine I'll stir a sudden epiphany in you and convince you to stop judging others and worrying about who they fuck, so probably best if we let it go now. Take care.
Wow a lot of big words for such a small mind but yeah my bye was for your benefit not mine.

Sorry, should I have left the four-syllable ones out? I'll try harder not to lose you next time.
Let me break it into simpler terms since you're obviously not paying attention then I'm done. I said if a man is not fucking his wife or any other female and he's allowing dick in his ass and mouth he is gay. Is that simple or do you need crayon drawings. Final words on this. Enjoy your life good bye.

I said if a man is not fucking his wife or any other female and he's allowing dick in his ass and mouth he is gay.
Except that ISN'T what you said. At all. Here, let me remind you:
I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
In that hypothetical scenario there is a bull you said you wouldn't be able to see again, because you'd consider him gay. You didn't say, "if they both stopped fucking me entirely and only fucked each other." You very clearly said anyone who gives or takes a dick is gay in your eyes. Then you said calling it bi would be "sugar coating" it, as if it's somehow better to be bi than gay. Even this, I might have just left alone and just let you be incorrect, because clearly in that scenario the male participants are by definition participating in bisexual activity. But you know what made me respond in the first place? You didn't just state your opinion and leave it at that. You said that you could never "have any respect for" men who are gay, and went on to inform several people that they are wrong about their own sexual identities, telling people who identify as bi that they are not, and that they actually belong to a group of people you could never "have any respect for." The icing on the cake? You did all this in a forum specifically for people who are into bisexuality and cuckoldry. You're a common homophobic internet bully, and you're going to try to preach about "live and let live?" And when you were questioned about your choice to defy clinical/psychological terminology, your response was to try to insult my intelligence, by pointing out that I... can use English words, I guess? Then you claim that you said something you didn't.

In the off chance you make good on your repeated claims that you won't be continuing this discussion, and actually bow out this time, you might ask yourself why you're hanging out in a forum for people you hold in contempt in the first place. Clearly it neither makes you happy nor brings out the best in you.

Last edited:
Let me break it into simpler terms since you're obviously not paying attention then I'm done. I said if a man is not fucking his wife or any other female and he's allowing dick in his ass and mouth he is gay. Is that simple or do you need crayon drawings. Final words on this. Enjoy your life good bye.
From and with that simple explanation, I totally agree with that sentence and sentiment.. because he is Certainly hiding whom he really is .. he likes men and having sex with men that simple .. you have no affinity to sleep with your wife but suddenly can be sexual with a man.. it only points in one direction..

Back