A bull fucking both couple's assholes

Anyone else notice that there are an extremely amount of Gay Men on this site trying to justify there gayness. I for one am not going accept normal male / female with some gay *******. People trying to act like when your horny you will do anything. Fuck that. I quess ithe Gay fuckers would fuck a dog also they were around in the room. I’m done with dumb tread. You gay people fuck off and fuck yourselves. Peace.

Hate to burst your bubble to all the guys saying that it's gay. All guys have tendencies to be GAY, you can argue all day long, but it's a matter of genetics, it's in your chromosomes. It's a lot easier for a guy to be gay than women. Males have both sex chromosomes the X and Y when women only has the Y and Y sex chromosomes. So argue all you want its scientifically proven that you all are half GAY.

Hate to burst your bubble to all the guys saying that it's gay. All guys have tendencies to be GAY, you can argue all day long, but it's a matter of genetics, it's in your chromosomes. It's a lot easier for a guy to be gay than women. Males have both sex chromosomes the X and Y when women only has the Y and Y sex chromosomes. So argue all you want its scientifically proven that you all are half GAY.

This is really bad Science you are saying here. I have a PHD in Human biology. Of course so is all the Alpha and beta talk when talking about human sexual nature is also total fantasy.

Anyone else notice that there are an extremely amount of Gay Men on this site trying to justify there gayness. I for one am not going accept normal male / female with some gay *******. People trying to act like when your horny you will do anything. Fuck that. I quess ithe Gay fuckers would fuck a dog also they were around in the room. I’m done with dumb tread. You gay people fuck off and fuck yourselves. Peace.
HA HA HA Hurt like a ufc fighter with cte.

Sorry typo: males carry the X and Y
females carry the X and X sex chromosomes

This is really bad Science you are saying here. I have a PHD in Human biology. Of course so is all the Alpha and beta talk when talking about human sexual nature is also total fantasy.
So I love my wife's pussy and worship her and after playing together for about 5 years with our one and only BULL, I love our BULL's cock and want to please him as much as he will let me and any way he wants me to. What category do I fall into?

So I love my wife's pussy and worship her and after playing together for about 5 years with our one and only BULL, I love our BULL's cock and want to please him as much as he will let me and any way he wants me to. What category do I fall into?

I don't actually know. If I was pressed i would say you are bi sexual and that the act of sucking another mans or letting another man suck your cock is gay.

Look I am not saying there is anything wrong with what you like or are doing. I am just saying, that saying it is not a gay act is silly. I actually find it much more funny when the bull that is doing the fucking or getting sucked by a man, when they say no I am totally straight, ummm No you are not. If you are doing sex acts with a person of the same sex that is homosexual, if you are doing sex acts with a person of the other sex it is heterosexual. You can say I am Bi but really you are just homosexual and heterosexual. IF you like to suck cock I think you should suck cock.

I don't actually know. If I was pressed i would say you are bi sexual and that the act of sucking another mans or letting another man suck your cock is gay.

Look I am not saying there is anything wrong with what you like or are doing. I am just saying, that saying it is not a gay act is silly. I actually find it much more funny when the bull that is doing the fucking or getting sucked by a man, when they say no I am totally straight, ummm No you are not. If you are doing sex acts with a person of the same sex that is homosexual, if you are doing sex acts with a person of the other sex it is heterosexual. You can say I am Bi but really you are just homosexual and heterosexual. IF you like to suck cock I think you should suck cock.
I am comfortable with it and thank you for your response. He, my wife and I all talked about it before he and I started playing together. He admitted that he had fantasized about having me sexually submit to him and he liked that I admitted that I was already really interested in having sex with him after about a year and a half of he and I fucking my wife together. Since all three of us became so close and discussed it out in the open, the bisexual play became a permanent part of our encounters. I never thought that I would be sexually attracted to another guy but he certainly turned me out and I cannot get enough of playing with him.

I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas
I'd appease you Daddy X

I am comfortable with it and thank you for your response. He, my wife and I all talked about it before he and I started playing together. He admitted that he had fantasized about having me sexually submit to him and he liked that I admitted that I was already really interested in having sex with him after about a year and a half of he and I fucking my wife together. Since all three of us became so close and discussed it out in the open, the bisexual play became a permanent part of our encounters. I never thought that I would be sexually attracted to another guy but he certainly turned me out and I cannot get enough of playing with him.
I totally agree with Dsbakerfield tha "if you like to suck cock, you should suck cock" it is awesome that you and your wife can talk about your fantasies and desires, how many couples go through life without never knowing the fantasies of their spouse and this is the person they love. I just don't understand it, that is not marriage that is just an arrangement. Sad arrangement. So go and do what is sexuality pleasing for both. The bull can tag along and you guys can make him part of your erotic fantasy, but the two important people in this relationship is you and your beautiful wife.

Exactly what happens in the prison population: straight white beta males always serve the Black Alphas, never the other way around (exceptions occur only among gay inmates). The stats are universal and conclusive: when the artificial restrictions of polite society are removed Black Men rule by their very nature while white bois bow down by theirs. These are not gay/straight dynamics (which are separate), these are ruler/subject dynamics. Black Kings who know who they are naturally dominate all whites. It can take some adjustment for a whiteboi whose been raised with an inverted view of his place, but the natural order is DNA hard-coded and always exploitable by Black Kings. Kings inspire and command loyalty and service in their white subjects by virtue of their naturally complementary natures. They transcend irrelevant gender roles in their subjects, who fully attend them as eager servant bowing to Black Majesty.
Wonder how many white guys end up in prison just to be owned by black men

You want a BBC why? because the white men you've had are inferior?

Well I am the logical conclusion of your narrow, stunted, limited fantasy/lifestyle.

If you don't like it at my end of the pool, get back down the shallow end.

The Interracial lifestyle is becoming more dominant and we have all seen how the Black man/white woman coupling is making its way into mainstream culture. You are quite right that whiteboi femininity is the logical end to the path of whiteboi submission to Black sexual domination.

In particular, young whitebois are going beyond sissification to live as trans-girls. We have many white trans-girl role models now. It's kind of amusing that whitebois are embracing the logical conclusion of IR more readily than some Black Bulls and white snowbunnies.

Back