A bull fucking both couple's assholes

I would argue that it is the most Alpha thing you can do to dominate both a woman and her man. I nature we find that alpha males of certain groups of animals often have sex with the beta males of their species. The beta males offer themselves up when females are not available to appease the Alphas
Unfortunately, this is true and scientifically proved. People, just google it. I've seen a funny BBC docu - like 'British Broadcasting Corp', I think it was called "my gay dog". It started the funny way showing a couple of lesbian bitches - like in 'female dog' and ended explaining biologists knew about ******* same gender sex since the 19th century. The dominance argument was there too. So both things co-exist without meaning the alpha males were less virile. On the contrary, they virtually fuck the competition off. Scary, but it's there. It was about being submissive or die.

Unfortunately, this is true and scientifically proved. People, just google it. I've seen a funny BBC docu - like 'British Broadcasting Corp', I think it was called "my gay dog". It started the funny way showing a couple of lesbian bitches - like in 'female dog' and ended explaining biologists knew about ******* same gender sex since the 19th century. The dominance argument was there too. So both things co-exist without meaning the alpha males were less virile. On the contrary, they virtually fuck the competition off. Scary, but it's there. It was about being submissive or die.
Very gay! Just a way of being gay without saying your gay.

Wrong!!!!!!!! Yes a woman. Pussy!!!!! Tits!!!! A woman kiss the arch of her back. The wetness of her pussy. I don’t know a real man who can’t get pussy when he horny. No gay sex .
Exactly a horny man is gonna look for a female unless he is already into fucking men, don't understand why that's so hard to comprehend.

I fuck him in the ass with a strap on, what’s the difference between a bull taking him? :unsure: Bet you don’t refuse to see a woman anymore because she’ll happily eat another woman out whilst your fucking her

I think it is all personal opinion I have met men who would not see a woman that played with other women yes.

However you are right there is a major double standard. For my wife she wants a manly man and for her a man that got with other men sexually is not really that manly. I think a big part of the double standard is that when men get together sexually pretty much one(they can switch) has to be used in role of the female. When two women get together they can both maintain the female role at all times. I am in no way saying this is valid just my observation.

A preference is a preference and not judgement, I nor my wife have any problem with men that fuck other men, however She is not attracted to men like that and it would be a big turn off for her sexually.

Having sex with the same sex is a gay act no way around it. There is a big difference from being pegged by a women then being fucked by a man, I don't want either, but they are not the same thing at all. Kissing a women is not a gay act kissing a man if you are also a man is a gay act.

Back