A bull fucking both couple's assholes

I wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider it bi as best.. For me, it's getting off on being pure dominant. Personally, l never been wirh a man. I was just trying to think of the most dominant scenario..
Btw, l am positive some white women that really get off on this *******...
Well, if you can get it up for another guy, have fun. I doubt if too many alpha bulls can.

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.

Thank you. It’s gay as hell. There are so many undercover brothers on this site nowadays. Ladies, be careful out there.

I wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider it bi as best.. For me, it's getting off on being pure dominant. Personally, l never been wirh a man. I was just trying to think of the most dominant scenario..
Btw, l am positive some white women that really get off on this *******...
My Size Queen ex Luved It.. & what She LUVED MOST was watching Her BULL or Bulls take me from Both ends , all the while tellin me what joto I am & that she knew she could turn her once str8 hubby into a BBC Luvin cummthirsty lil faggot bitch boi cucky

I want to know are there any couples willing, or have gave both of thier assholes up, to please your bull...
Tell,or/and post pic(s) of the aftermath
I think a really dominant bull would want to do it to the sissy/cuck too. xxx Its about confirming his dominance and about the sissies absolute acceptance of his submissive position in the triad. xxx I also think that permanent chastity for the sissie/cuck is a must also. xxxx Its the cucks way of showing complete subservience to his Master. xxxx

I think a really dominant bull would want to do it to the sissy/cuck too. xxx Its about confirming his dominance and about the sissies absolute acceptance of his submissive position in the triad. xxx I also think that permanent chastity for the sissie/cuck is a must also. xxxx Its the cucks way of showing complete subservience to his Master. xxxx
Don’t try to find other explanations, it’s gay and nothing else.

Hitting the like button on your comment Bunny about 100 times. To each his own, but not me on fucking dudes or cucks!
I think (like me) that the sissie/cuck should do her utmost to dress and make up as feminine as possible to make it less awkward for the Bull to impose himself on the sissie/cuck. xxxx I'm always fully dressed in stockings, suspenders, high heels full make up and lingerie with nails painted and a little perfume and jewelry. xxxx The chastity cage signals i'm not out for myself, but just eager to please and assist my Master. Then I just wait to be told to get him hard. xxx Any more is a pure bonus. xxx

I think (like me) that the sissie/cuck should do her utmost to dress and make up as feminine as possible to make it less awkward for the Bull to impose himself on the sissie/cuck. xxxx I'm always fully dressed in stockings, suspenders, high heels full make up and lingerie with nails painted and a little perfume and jewelry. xxxx The chastity cage signals i'm not out for myself, but just eager to please and assist my Master. Then I just wait to be told to get him hard. xxx Any more is a pure bonus. xxx
I think most of the black men here would rum away and never come back if they saw you.
And as a woman i would leave my husband if he dressed like that because he’s gay.

I think you would feel better with yourself if you come out of the closet and admits, yes i’m gay and i’m proud of it!

I think most of the black men here would rum away and never come back if they saw you.
And as a woman i would leave my husband if he dressed like that because he’s gay.
Each to his own, but i was moved to be like this by a dominant woman. I now know she unearthed my true nature but I resisted it like mad at first. Its amazing what a sexually aware, confident woman can achieve with a submissive man. It can be achieved a whole lot faster if she uses a chastity device/regime. xxxx

Many black bulls are ultra resistant to dominating the sissie at first too. xxx For a lot of them the resistance is because the culture they live in/come from makes it taboo, rather than a real physical aversion to having a sissie maid to tend to his needs. xxxx All the men I've served have been there for my partner and I was just their maid but being their maid almost always meant fluffing up the bull, sometimes clean ups and not so often but sometimes getting f......d senseless. xxxx

Back