A bull fucking both couple's assholes

Not every man in this lifestyle is a cuck though.
What lifestyle? this site is dedicated to Black men having sex with White married women. The husband is by definition a cuck; a male whose wife sleeps with another. This may be with or without his knowledge. He may participate or not participate, but he is definitely going to be a cuckold. the more complex question is that if he participates should he be classified as bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual. My response is I don't care. My fetish is for submission, which can be one, two or all three. I would far rather be the cuckold who participates than the cuckold who only finds out after she comes home pregnant.

I wouldn't consider it gay. I would consider it bi as best.. For me, it's getting off on being pure dominant. Personally, l never been wirh a man. I was just trying to think of the most dominant scenario..
Btw, l am positive some white women that really get off on this *******...
But the Bull and the woman would let the cuck suck his dick and that’s ok!

What lifestyle? this site is dedicated to Black men having sex with White married women. The husband is by definition a cuck; a male whose wife sleeps with another. This may be with or without his knowledge. He may participate or not participate, but he is definitely going to be a cuckold. the more complex question is that if he participates should he be classified as bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual. My response is I don't care. My fetish is for submission, which can be one, two or all three. I would far rather be the cuckold who participates than the cuckold who only finds out after she comes home pregnant.
Yes he knows, yes he participates, and no he doesn't have any physical sexual contact with the other guy, so cuckold maybe, but more stag. He's not a wimpy sissy that allows another man to tell him his place much less gets fucked by the guy.

Yes he knows, yes he participates, and no he doesn't have any physical sexual contact with the other guy, so cuckold maybe, but more stag. He's not a wimpy sissy that allows another man to tell him his place much less gets fucked by the guy.
Too bad you're not in Sacramento or close by

You right these clowns trying to justify gay ******* when it's scientifically and biologically proven that guy on guy sexual behavior is HOMOSEXUALITY. I swear the mental illness is at an all time high.
how does science cum into this , people can be gay and no one ever know it, there is no test

IM not saying im for or against it as to be honest to each his or her own, everyone has their level of kink or fetish and what some find erotic some turn their nose up at, take rimming or anal as an example while some love it others think its disgusting...so long as all involved are consenting adults then its up to them what they do.

Let's find an interest we can both partake in, she said:

Attachments

• Modern-Whitebois-Adapting-For-The-New-World-Order-7.jpg
    Modern-Whitebois-Adapting-For-The-New-World-Order-7.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 184
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-2.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 168
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-3.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 166
  • White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-5.jpg
    White-Couples-Serving-Black-Gods-Together-5.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 160
  • cqkmrr1y3a561.png
    cqkmrr1y3a561.png
    6 MB · Views: 174
Call it whatever you like and do whatever you like. I find being submissive, humilitating in an exciting way. I don't care if it's a woman or a man. I'm very oral and I like licking a pussy to make a woman cum and I like sucking cock and taking a man's cum in my mouth. If I'm gay then I'm gay and if I'm bi then I'm bi. I like sucking cock and licking pussy.

Back