A bottom Twink last night

its been a slow few months for fun because work has sucked, but last night was a successful night on Grindr!

Anyone that has seen my pics know I love to CD and be sissified, but I found a top last night that just wasn't into it. I haven't been anything other than a sissy for awhile so I went and found a jockstrap in my sexy drawer and tried it on. I found a chest harness that I haven't used in while either, so I made an outfit out of it ;)

IT was SOOO Much fun. Older black top that was so incredibly sexy. I loved being called a faggot by him all night. The idea of being fucked raw in a jockstrap while he teased me about being a little gay bitch bottom was such a turn on. No chastity, no heels or stockings, just raw, interracial gay sex. HE oiled up my body so he could rub me down, then he filled up my faggot ass with his cum.

I'll never NOT be a sissy, but here's to those like me that enjoy being a Twink every so often!!!!

IMG_0691.jpegIMG_0672.jpegIMG_0667.jpeg

its been a slow few months for fun because work has sucked, but last night was a successful night on Grindr!

Anyone that has seen my pics know I love to CD and be sissified, but I found a top last night that just wasn't into it. I haven't been anything other than a sissy for awhile so I went and found a jockstrap in my sexy drawer and tried it on. I found a chest harness that I haven't used in while either, so I made an outfit out of it ;)

IT was SOOO Much fun. Older black top that was so incredibly sexy. I loved being called a faggot by him all night. The idea of being fucked raw in a jockstrap while he teased me about being a little gay bitch bottom was such a turn on. No chastity, no heels or stockings, just raw, interracial gay sex. HE oiled up my body so he could rub me down, then he filled up my faggot ass with his cum.

I'll never NOT be a sissy, but here's to those like me that enjoy being a Twink every so often!!!!

View attachment 6294550View attachment 6294551View attachment 6294552
smooth hole and upper legs !! shows submissivness to BBC

Sounds like a great time

Lucky sissy. I’m jealous

your slit looks more like a cunt than an ass..

Now thatshow i would love to enjoy a bbc just a bottom needing fucked

Back