A bit of trouble

Which party has been on a losing streak since 2020?
You're forgetting the 'red wave' that turned out to be an embarrassing fail during the mid-terms of 2018.

It's the same party that has had a majority of Americans vote AGAINST their presidential candidate in every election except one since 1992.
Same one that thinks banning abortion is a winning issue. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Australia....losers since inception
As a penal colony back in the 18th century?
However, you would have loved Scott Morrison when he was Prime Minister (2018-2022)
Also this is funny as *******, nobody hates black people like black people hate black people
Hey, no one loves you like your spouse, until they hate you, then no one hates you more.
Same thing with cops I've observed over the years.
Dumbshit. Memphis, like most southern cities, is a craphole.

Good luck with this thread guys - hell they even vanished my “Vanished” thread - no fun allowed seemingly in here :{

Ed hope yer pops is doing well !!!!!

Australia....losers since inception

Also this is funny as *******, nobody hates black people like black people hate black people

Lol you never disappoint.
How is yer red wave comin along ?
I must say the coverage of your “fearless leader” court cases is such a wonderful gathering of losers.
Did you see when his lawyer said about his ******* “ripping his children away from their families”

I laughed so hard I spilled my *******.

His children are 45, 43 and 38

As a penal colony back in the 18th century?
However, you would have loved Scott Morrison when he was Prime Minister (2018-2022)

Hey, no one loves you like your spouse, until they hate you, then no one hates you more.
Same thing with cops I've observed over the years.
Disagree, cops don't like anyone
Dumbshit. Memphis, like most southern cities, is a craphole.
Bbq is supposed to be amazing so I give them a pass

Back