5 Scene, which one do you prefer and why?

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
  3. come with her and sit there seeing how i fuck her
  4. come with your wife and let fuck her together
  5. fuck you and your wife together

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
Scenario 3.

#3 please

3 or 4

2 & 3

Number 2 and 3 for me

Attachments

• IMG_0409.jpeg
    IMG_0409.jpeg
    442.3 KB · Views: 18
Back