5 Scene, which one do you prefer and why?

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
  3. come with her and sit there seeing how i fuck her
  4. come with your wife and let fuck her together
  5. fuck you and your wife together
3 and or 4

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
Definitely 3 for me the first time. After it’s possibly 2 then graduate to 1

i like no .5

4/5

Even if I was a "Bull in the lifestyle"... I'm not. I would prefer to have extremely limited interaction with the cuckold boyfriends/husbands. That being said scenario #1
That’s why your not a bull in the lifestyle. A real bull knows all aspects of the relationship with a couple!

All of the above but 4 & 5 are my favorites.

That’s why your not a bull in the lifestyle. A real bull knows all aspects of the relationship with a couple!
I'm not a so-called Bull in the lifestyle. Because I've never had any difficulty fucking and having relationships....With women in exclusive monogamous or open dynamic. The idea of fucking another individual's wife/girlfriend while some sexually inadequate white cuck jerks off in the corner has zero appeal to me... Except for the occasional roll on the floor laughing episodes experienced from reading the pathetic s.hit on this site 🤣.

Last edited:
I'm not a so-called Bull in the lifestyle. Because I've never had any difficulty fucking and having relationships....With women in exclusive monogamous or open dynamic. The idea of fucking another individual's wife/girlfriend while some sexually inadequate white cuck jerks off in the corner has zero appeal to me... Except for the occasional roll on the floor laughing episodes experienced from reading the pathetic s.hit on this site 🤣.
than what are you searching here super Hero?

Back