5 Scene, which one do you prefer and why?

I'm not a so-called Bull in the lifestyle. Because I've never had any difficulty fucking and having relationships....With women in exclusive monogamous or open dynamic. The idea of fucking another individual's wife/girlfriend while some sexually inadequate white cuck jerks off in the corner has zero appeal to me... Except for the occasional roll on the floor laughing episodes experienced from reading the pathetic s.hit on this site 🤣.
No disrespect but why are you here on a black,white cuckold site?

No disrespect but why are you here on a black,white cuckold site?
None taken... If you're so inclined read my about. It is thorough and accurate. Additionally the type of site that would be ideal for my preferences...Does not actually exist. Which would be Black men/ non-Black women heterosexual social sex chat... The women don't necessarily have to be straight...My preferred site would be totally devoid of white male cuckoldry...B2W comes closest to anything else I've ever participated in...Even with the white male cuckoldry 😆.
That being said...Can't you tell how much fun I have here 🤣?

Last edited:
None taken... If you're so inclined read my about. It is thorough and accurate. Additionally the type of site that would be ideal for my preferences...Does not actually exist. Which would be Black men/ non-Black women heterosexual social sex chat... The women don't necessarily have to be straight...My preferred site would be totally devoid of white male cuckoldry...B2W comes closest to anything else I've ever participated in...Even with the white male cuckoldry 😆.
You can try and lie to yourself. you are here because you think here it will be easy for you to get pussy. because you probably can't get it outside of here. you even pay for that website and you still trying to talk like you are the badass of us all and the better Men. Boy please.

by the way, i read your about and i could only laugh. especially because of this you wrote: " I know it's true when she tells me I'm the only man that has ever brought her to those heights". she will tell that the next guy she will be fucking boy. and you don't even have big d*ick bro. come onnnnn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Interesting I’ll have to read that if I can find it. We are not a cuckold couple either I’m an Asian wife with a well hung Mexican husband and we happen to like having black men have sex with us. My man is bi so our choice in black men are those who are ok with a hot lady and a bi husband having sex in various forms. Good luck with the non black females here but fishing takes time and patience

If i am not interested in someone i don't comment nor talk to them. that being said, your are absolutely uninteresting for me. why are you then commenting on my profile??? you are very funny.
You created this thread because you want people to respond to it right ? I did but apparently you don't like my response. Poor you. 🤣

You can try and lie to yourself. you are here because you think here it will be easy for you to get pussy. because you probably can't get it outside of here. you even pay for that website and you still trying to talk like you are the badass of us all and the better Men. Boy please.

by the way, i read your about and i could only laugh. especially because of this you wrote: " I know it's true when she tells me I'm the only man that has ever brought her to those heights". she will tell that the next guy she will be fucking boy. and you don't even have big d*ick bro. come onnnnn:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Classic projection... I've turned down more pussy than you will ever get little Cuckie. I'm not looking for pussy. I've already been with the same woman for six years now. You're going to talk about my dick ? What a fucking faggot. I pay because I'm not a freeloader. I participate on the site and I think it's right to support it. So you're envious, a homosexual, and broke too ? Now that's a pathetic trifecta 🤣. I told you to read my about because then maybe you would realize that you're less than nothing to me. Now you can buzz away little s.hit fly 💩🪰😆.

Interesting I’ll have to read that if I can find it. We are not a cuckold couple either I’m an Asian wife with a well hung Mexican husband and we happen to like having black men have sex with us. My man is bi so our choice in black men are those who are ok with a hot lady and a bi husband having sex in various forms. Good luck with the non black females here but fishing takes time and patience
I'm in a satisfying monogamous relationship with a white woman this is pure entertainment for me I'm not fishing for anything...Good luck to you👍🏽👌🏽

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
  3. come with her and sit there seeing how i fuck her
  4. come with your wife and let fuck her together
  5. fuck you and your wife together

AND AND YOU ARE NOT SEARCHING FOR ANYTHING BUT YOU ARE PAYING THIS TO USE IT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: are you lying to us or to yourself???
I'm a verified gold member which lends authenticity to my interactions and it's right to support the site if you're going to participate of it. You're nothing but a freeloader with a blank profile... Most likely a latent homosexual who's filled with envy and self-hate. Don't you think you would be happier with a profile as a bottom on Grindr😱🤣

@blackum when I responded sometime ago to this thread that you created I answered honestly. I'm sure I read it quickly and it didn't even occur to me that you claim to be a Black man who is a 'bull". That being said I would prefer not to get into any adversarial interactions with other Black men on this site. I've attached what I consider to be the wrong foot that we got off on. I think it will be best if we both stand down now...Don't you? Just like Chris Rock's mom said...Don't fight in front of white people.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913-023038-054.png
    Screenshot_20230913-023038-054.png
    369 KB · Views: 16
When we first started with her favorite full, it was number 4. Next it was number 3 , then 2 and finally number one.

The first time he came to our house, he had me stand behind her and remove her blouse and bra. Then, I had to cup her her breasts for him to kiss and suck her tits. Almost instantly, I was holding her up. He moved her to the couch. and continued to make out. He told me to remove her skirt and panties. As he stood up, he told me to remove his shorts. I was on my knees staring at his 9 inch cock. They left me in the family room, went to the bedroom and locked the door.

You wouldn't get within 10 ft of my wife with grammar like that.
because everbody on the world should speak perfectly English??? do you see were i live? can you speak Germany, French, Portuguese ( both ways from Brasil and Portugal, Espanish and Arab??? i believe not. I wouldn't also like to be near a ignorant Person like you.

The difference between me and you is that even without knowing you, i already know that i am more educated than you and that i can still communicate in your mom Language and can you communicate on my mom language??? i am sure not.

It is tremendously ignorante judging a gramar of a Person on this stupid but also childish way, without even knowing what is his first Language.

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
  3. come with her and sit there seeing how i fuck her
  4. come with your wife and let fuck her together
  5. fuck you and your wife together
3 best

Back