5 Scene, which one do you prefer and why?

blackum

Male
From
Germany
  1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
  3. come with her and sit there seeing how i fuck her
  4. come with your wife and let fuck her together
  5. fuck you and your wife together

For me as it is with our regular black bull, it would be to undress my wife for you to fuck , I always sit or stand watching as her pussy gets pounded by a superior black cock as I masturbate watching and listening to him telling me how he’s going to stretch her tight married white whore cunt and her begging him to fuck his black cock deeper and harder into her black cock loving whores cunt then her begging him to fuck her cunt up with his black seed

Last edited:
For me as it is with our regular black bull, it would be to undress my wife for you to fuck , I always sit or stand watching as her pussy gets pounded by a superior black cock as I masturbate watching and listening to him telling me how he’s going to stretch her tight married white cunt and her begging him to fuck his black cock deeper and harder into her cunt then her begging him to fuck her cunt up with his black seed
i hope he gives your wife what she deserve

1. leave your wife at my door see how i pick your wife to fuck her and came back later to pick her back
  2. come with your wife at my place undress her for me and go sit in the kitchen waiting for her while she take my black cock
Even if I was a "Bull in the lifestyle"... I'm not. I would prefer to have extremely limited interaction with the cuckold boyfriends/husbands. That being said scenario #1

3, let my bf see what you do to me….

5… if h like a beta to dress with wig and make up I’ll also

#5 would be great. My wife knows I’ve been submissive for a bull before I met her. She’s yet to experience the same for herself. She has brought up the idea of a 3some with a black stud where he fucks us both. She has asked me to describe my experiences in detail several times.

Option 2 to start and then maybe option 1. I would get off being relegated to the kitchen, not allowed to watch but still able to hear you fuck my wife

Back