30yr old White Teacher runs off with 16yr old Black student

BigBlackBull76

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US

Interesting article - she had to get em early huh...

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 1.10.48 PM.png

A Mississippi teen believed to have run off with a teacher accused of sexual misconduct has returned home to his parents, police say, while the teacher remains nowhere to be found.

Hattiesburg Police said Wednesday that Oscar O’Neal, who was reported missing by his mom on April 30, has returned home.

“There has still been no sign of Nicole Jackson, 30, a former school teacher he was believed to be with,” the department posted on Twitter.

There is an active arrest warrant out for Jackson, who previously was arrested and charged with sexual battery by a person in a position of trust or authority. MISSING TEEN UPDATE: Oscar O’Neal II, 16, who was reported missing on Monday, April 30, by his family to the Hattiesburg Police Department returned home this afternoon.

There has still been no sign of Nicole Jackson, 30, a former school teacher he was believed to be with. pic.twitter.com/2p7mYlgazu

— Hattiesburg PD (@HattiesburgPD) May 9, 2018
Hattiesburg police had been investigating Jackson since mid-March after they received a tip alleging she was having an inappropriate relationship with a student, according to WDAM. She was taken to the Forrest County Jail on April 10 and later released on $10,000 bond.

O’Neal’s mom, in an interview with the station, had said her ******* “feels like he's in love and I know he's not in love.”

His *******, Oscar O’Neal Jr., blasted Jackson for allegedly getting involved with his *******.

"Why would you choose my baby? I feel like my baby was a target. She robbed him from being a youth and a baby," he told WDAM.

The ******* also said his ******* “left a letter on the bed saying he was leaving and pretty much moving on with her.

"When I opened the door I found it on his bed surrounded with his pictures, he put all these pictures of him and his daddy," Lisa O’Neal told WDAM. "He wrote a good letter telling he loved us, we raised him right and it was nothing we did. It was his decision."

Jackson’s husband of four years, meanwhile, said “the Nicole I know would never do this.”

"When the truth comes out, and it will come out one way or the other, I believe justice will be served," Isaiah Jackson, who has had two children with Nicole, told WDAM.

Police previously have said Jackson could be driving a dark blue Chevy Impala with the Mississippi license plate FRA-4454.

ref: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/1...n-as-teen-boy-love-interest-returns-home.html

I have collected news stories of those teachers who hooked up with black students that were of the age of consent and there are quite a few. Most got arrested for the laws concerning fraternization between teachers and students. I find it interesting because you know these teachers were hot for a black guy and this was their avenue to explore that fantasy.
Got text messages that were released that showed where a few teachers were shocked by how big her student was and one actually apologized because it took her so long to get used to him. Imagine being her husband and reading this in the media and the images in his head of his wife in bed with this student and her spreading her legs to take this guy.
Just one example.

Back