21st century college sex

College is so different now than what it was when I was in school. Back then, none of us girls talked about black guys and I didn’t think any of us had any desires to date black men.. but years later, I was surprised to find out two of the girls in our little circle of friends had black friends with benefits that would sneak into their dorm rooms at night for some wild sex, many times after a date with their white boyfriends. This went on all through their college years until their seniors year when the two of them moved into an apartment together off campus, mainly for the reason to getting more black cock, but still being very discrete about it. Now that we all know about it, it’s hard to believe none of us other girls ever found out about them. Funny thing about it is that now, everyone of us are into black guys..

College was open season for us as well. Our college put emphasis in it's basketball teams and most of them were all black. The dorms were on campus and off campus apartments were just across the street so during the weekends people just wandered back and forth going from party to party or sometimes from fuck session to fuck session.

College is so different now than what it was when I was in school. Back then, none of us girls talked about black guys and I didn’t think any of us had any desires to date black men.. but years later, I was surprised to find out two of the girls in our little circle of friends had black friends with benefits that would sneak into their dorm rooms at night for some wild sex, many times after a date with their white boyfriends. This went on all through their college years until their seniors year when the two of them moved into an apartment together off campus, mainly for the reason to getting more black cock, but still being very discrete about it. Now that we all know about it, it’s hard to believe none of us other girls ever found out about them. Funny thing about it is that now, everyone of us are into black guys..
The way it should be. It turns me on so much.

For much of the 20th century, parents sent their daughters to college expecting a certain amount of supervision. Girls were regulated with regard to who could visit them and when and things like that. Then the in loco parentis rules disappeared, and girls began to have more freedom on campus. Now, in 21st century America, it's no holds barred (or maybe no holes barred). Girls can do what they want when they want with whom they want. Some parents understand the change, but other parents would be shocked to find out how much sexual activity (especially with black males) their daughters are enjoying.
Hell it was great in college to be out on my own and under my own rules. Sex, parties, clothing, language you name it.

So much truth in this, or at least there was for me. I was sexually active in high school but I tried to keep everything hidden, do stuff outside of the home, etc. I got to college and had my own place and my own rules so I was able to have men over and not worry about anyone knowing or carrying. Lingerie left out, used condoms in the trash can next to the desk, partying, etc.

So much truth in this, or at least there was for me. I was sexually active in high school but I tried to keep everything hidden, do stuff outside of the home, etc. I got to college and had my own place and my own rules so I was able to have men over and not worry about anyone knowing or carrying. Lingerie left out, used condoms in the trash can next to the desk, partying, etc.
You sound like a very hot and fun girl.

Exactly ! Funny picture... In Paris France , where we live, you cannot imagine the number of college girls who want to "taste chocolate" .
Here, we are lucky to have a big number of black studs (from Antilles Françaises, or from Africa or even recent refugees).
My wife tasted Parisian chocolate once and it was delicious. Her favorite though was London!

Back