21st century college sex

I’m at university at the moment, most of the girls I meet are exclusively black only, unfortunately for me, I completely understand though that’s the way it should be.
I'm at University also, and I promise you that whitebois can still have sex. If you become a pretty sissy, Black Men will let you suck them off.

For much of the 20th century, parents sent their daughters to college expecting a certain amount of supervision. Girls were regulated with regard to who could visit them and when and things like that. Then the in loco parentis rules disappeared, and girls began to have more freedom on campus. Now, in 21st century America, it's no holds barred (or maybe no holes barred). Girls can do what they want when they want with whom they want. Some parents understand the change, but other parents would be shocked to find out how much sexual activity (especially with black males) their daughters are enjoying.
It goes both ways before college growing up in the bronx I hadn't really thought about white girls much.

Back