21st century college sex

For much of the 20th century, parents sent their daughters to college expecting a certain amount of supervision. Girls were regulated with regard to who could visit them and when and things like that. Then the in loco parentis rules disappeared, and girls began to have more freedom on campus. Now, in 21st century America, it's no holds barred (or maybe no holes barred). Girls can do what they want when they want with whom they want. Some parents understand the change, but other parents would be shocked to find out how much sexual activity (especially with black males) their daughters are enjoying.

I disagree ,its actually a very romantic position :p
Interracial Sex is extremely romantic. Especially when a White girl bows or kneels before, during and after sex with her Black god-King! This is very important to define the correct relationships between the races, and so repair for centuries of racial hatred and bigotry. We must also encourage White males to kneel, head bowed by the side of the bed while the Beautiful Sacrament of the BBC is exposed and the Beautiful Ritual of Interracial Sex takes place!

I’m at university at the moment, most of the girls I meet are exclusively black only, unfortunately for me, I completely understand though that’s the way it should be.
I assume from your comment that you are white. It's good that you understand the situation. Some college girls develop relationships with white boys somewhat akin to cuckold relationships in marriage. That is, they are good friends, perhaps room together and even enjoy oral sexual interaction while the girl reserves her fucking for black men. You might explore that possibility.

I assume from your comment that you are white. It's good that you understand the situation. Some college girls develop relationships with white boys somewhat akin to cuckold relationships in marriage. That is, they are good friends, perhaps room together and even enjoy oral sexual interaction while the girl reserves her fucking for black men. You might explore that possibility.
Yes I am white. I am good friends with a lot of girls but friends only. I’d be so grateful for any sexual interaction with them but I understand their needs and preferences so I know there is little chance of that happening

Back