21st century college sex

I went to a 2-year community college so did not have the full experience of life on campus. But I sometimes spent weekends on campuses with some gfs who were at 4 year schools. Wow! So much hooking up between black guys and white girls!
Interracial coupling on a 4 year college campus is basically the norm now. Every mainstream sexually active white girl will go through a phase of hooking up with black guys. You can pretty much bet by graduation day every cute white girl you see has had a black man's semen in her body at least once!

The girls in my flat regularly bring home black guys and you can hear the pleasure they’re getting, normally can’t get any sleep
Truth! A few years ago I lived in a rowhouse apartment next to some gorgeous college undergrads. On several occasions I'd encounter black guys headed out of their units in the morning. White girls are pro's at putting on this image of being so pure and innocent but they are wild for black fuck buddies.

Black athletes at college just get all the good white pussy these days. its incredible.
Black athletes are like celebrities on campus. With some charming advances no white girl is going to turn down the opportunity to hook up with one. Hell, they know this might be the hottest guy they ever hook up with in their life! What if he goes on the professional sports? Having hooked up with a superstar is a badge of honor for a woman!

People have interviewed celebrity black athletes on how many sexual partners they've had and most give a number in the thousands. Think about how many of those hookups were cute white undergrads on campus.

I had not been with a black boy until I got to college. With traditional, conservative parents, it was a no-no. My sorority was invited to a fraternity party, and it was a black fraternity. Needless to say, I was "initiated" black that night.
That's hot. Did it open your eyes to BBC? Are you BBC only?

Reactions: wit
Absolutely! You'd be amazed at the parade of white girls headed into the athletic student housing at night. They come in looking all put together with their hair nicely done and leave disheveled with their hair hastily tied back and walking awkwardly from a night of fucking.
Awesome too the message that sends any whiteboy there or nearby. More evidence Black men deserve and get the hottest girls if they choose to let them become complete and total whore for their mighty Black cocks

That's hot. Did it open your eyes to BBC? Are you BBC only?
Black athletes are like celebrities on campus. With some charming advances no white girl is going to turn down the opportunity to hook up with one. Hell, they know this might be the hottest guy they ever hook up with in their life! What if he goes on the professional sports? Having hooked up with a superstar is a badge of honor for a woman!

People have interviewed celebrity black athletes on how many sexual partners they've had and most give a number in the thousands. Think about how many of those hookups were cute white undergrads on campus.
Yes. Love that Alabama had two athletes on the ballot for Heisman, and the Black man won, so now all those female students are celebrating and sharing his pics on their accounts. Another subtle reminder who is superior. And another acceptable way to tease white boys by reminding them who’s the real big man on campus

Wonder how many girls texted him congratulations topless or nude right afterwards

Awesome too the message that sends any whiteboy there or nearby. More evidence Black men deserve and get the hottest girls if they choose to let them become complete and total whore for their mighty Black cocks
As "educated" as college is the reality is that it's a place where primal human nature takes over. Young white women with raging hormones are already predisposed to connect sexually with the most desirable males around them. Add in peer pressure, alcohol or weed and it's an absolute guarantee that they'll give in to their sexual desires with a black lover.

For much of the 20th century, parents sent their daughters to college expecting a certain amount of supervision. Girls were regulated with regard to who could visit them and when and things like that. Then the in loco parentis rules disappeared, and girls began to have more freedom on campus. Now, in 21st century America, it's no holds barred (or maybe no holes barred). Girls can do what they want when they want with whom they want. Some parents understand the change, but other parents would be shocked to find out how much sexual activity (especially with black males) their daughters are enjoying.
Things evolve and improve over time! :giggle:

Reactions: rva
They really do. Even so, parents have no idea how many men and especially black men have had their way with their little princesses. If dad only knew those gymnastics classes would come in so handy to make his baby girl into the perfect flexible fuck buddy for a black guy!

What makes you think they don’t know

Reactions: wit
Truth! A few years ago I lived in a rowhouse apartment next to some gorgeous college undergrads. On several occasions I'd encounter black guys headed out of their units in the morning. White girls are pro's at putting on this image of being so pure and innocent but they are wild for black fuck buddies.
Couldn't agree more. Right now I'm sharing with a few European girls, when at party's they make it very clear they date black only, but when they are talking to their parents they switch back to acting Daddy's little princess.

Back