11 BBC's for naughty english rose

Hotwifeslut24

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
France
This is a story that takes place in France during the yellow jacket protests.

So as a hotwife cuckold couple living in France and active on local swinger sites we tend to get a lot of party invites, we are also frequent visitors to Cap d'agde, with all this experience my hotwife is still a little timid or shy, she comes across as sweet and butter wouldn't melt!! however this night I am about to converse to you all is real reflection of just how horny, sexually capable and a total slut wife she really is!

We received a invite to a party from another cuckold couple V&J, they are a delightful couple although slightly older than us, I should say we are in our late 40's and both keep quite fit, my hotwife is a stair master freak so she is very strong in the thighs!! V&J told us that there would be themselves, us and 2 couples along with 8 Young BBC's, ratio of 2 to 1 minus the husbands x4.

On the evening we set off on the hour long journey knowing that we maybe held up by the yellow jacket protesters blocking the major road routes, this all started due to rising fuel prices here in France. eventually after a few jams we arrives at V&J's house, a lovely secluded French house on the outskirts of a major city. when we were greeted we were led into a grand salon where we started to get to know V&J, at this point no one else had arrived, now we do speak French but with a limited vocab and V&J spoke no English at all!! we got by, wifey and I kept glancing at each other wondering were everyone else were? then the mobile rang and J answered, Oh know the couples were informing J that the yellow jackets were blocking roads and except for us they had all turned around and were cancelling the night!

J explained to us what was going on but then gate intercom buzzed, soon after 3 lovely looking BBC studs strolled in, then the phone once again and J informed us more guys are turning up, then asked if my wife was ok with this?????? within 20 minutes there were 11 BBCs standing around sipping rum! I asked wifey what she thought and she blankly looked into my eyes then grinned from ear to ear stating there was only one way to find out!

I wasn't long until my hottie became the centre of attention, especially as she was the new girl on the block, (guys and their bedpost notches etc)! shortly she was naked except for her lovely red lingerie and stilettoes, the sight of all these black guys around her naked body and her looking totally comfortable got me so hard!! hands were everywhere and I could see she was really enjoying so many guys over her, complete and total sensory overload! she then dropped to her knees and started gobbling up black cocks, sucking them down deep and then moving to the next impressive one! thankfully V was there also, she had 3 of the guys working on her which gave my little rose some manoeuvring space! lol

Within 40 minutes my hottie had taken all 11 cocks, some 3 at a time, in every position and every hole, at least 6 to 7 orgasms, she and they were relentless, she was like watching the Duracell bunny, her arse pounding up and down like a hydraulic piston on those big delicious black cocks! after a rest break and some mingling they all set off again, for 3 more hours!!!

The evening finished with the guys laying the 2 lucky ladies down and giving them a sperm douche! (sperm bukkake) taking it in turns spurting over there worn out pussies! and yes the 2 husbands then obliged the hotwifes and duly cleaned them up!

The absolute best was when we arrived home, I asked if she could manage taking me in her now sore and worn hole, to which she said "why not your at least if not more than half the size of the smallest cock I've had tonight", so I climbed on and put my aching cock inside her, she was that stretched out it was like fucking thin air, she couldn't stop laughing and reminding me why nights like this are a necessity for her now, as my 4.2" dicklet was a shameful excuse for a cock, after about 5 pumps into her pussy my shame and humiliation was complete as I jerked my useless sperm over her red lips.

After this soiree every time I looked at my hottie all I saw was wonder woman! I was blown away, and horny for a month!!

A true hotwife black cock slut whore who I love dearly!

Attachments

• new - Copy.jpg
    new - Copy.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,139
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,112
Une histoire époustouflante
se glisse jusqu'aux genoux tremblants !! :lips::lips:

"La plupart des hommes ne connaîtront jamais la fierté d'un cocu lorsqu'il tient sa femme dans des moments comme celui-ci. Cela dit plus que simplement la tenir, cela dit que je vous soutiens également émotionnellement en ce moment. Tu es toujours assis là et tu penses 'je suis le gars le plus chanceux du monde' "💓

Back