Your Wife Comparing Your Size Regularly with BBC

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
this is one of the highlights of humiliation for a husband, saying how small he is, says that he is impotent, that he doesn’t have it, that he likes licking more than fucking and that he has such a charming ass that it looks like he himself dreams of a good black cock! IMG_20210811_100111.jpgIMG_20210925_045326.jpg

When my hubby first brought up me having bbc bulls I didn't understand if I would get into it. I definitely didn't anticipate getting hooked on BBC and now my hubby understands what I need. He knows his place. He either watches me get used or he waits at home to clean me up after being used over and over.

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
I think I’d like it and that it would be more about celebrating his attributes than denigrating me over any deficiencies. Between my wife and me I just don’t think it would be humiliating or demeaning to highlight our differences. We’d be with him in the first place because of those differences he brings!

Last edited:

View attachment 5360816
I have to admit that I find comparing men's things, especially when there's a significant size difference, to be hilariously erotic. Yet the man with the tiny tool, his embarrassment and humiliation seems to be the source of his noticeable excitation. Regardless, I love it!!!

I love it. Looking at the huge size difference. Knowing that that BBC that's 3 times bigger than me, is about to be balls deep in my wife, and filling her with cum. I also like when she makes comments to me about how small I am compared to his BBC.
My wife Maria also makes comments in front of her bull about the size of my small penis and how useless is for her sexual satisfaction.

View attachment 5360816
Yes, I would love it for many reason. It confirm my cuckold instinct and confirm that I'm doing the right thing to allow my wife to have the best and to allow the blacks to have what they deserve!

Back