Your Wife Comparing Your Size Regularly with BBC

@King Shango do you encourage white cpuples to be open and proud of their lifestyle and that she has become Black Only????
If your wife is worthy of the black bull paying attention to her and honoring her with a touch to his rooster, you should be proud, because this shows the attractiveness and quality of your wife! sometimes it’s more pleasant to eat a cake than to enjoy a moldy piece of bread alone, which no one will look at and does not want to touch

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
Cuck wanna be here. Too nervous to bring it up. But hung black men have convinced me to start wearing her panties and I love the way it makes me feel so submissive.

Would you love it if your wife regularly compares your cock size with any of her black lovers she invites over to fuck her? Would the humiliation further enhance your cuckold instincts?

View attachment 5360816
Wife here. It’s my favourite. And I do it many ways. I’m a gym bunny. And my bulls are gym rats. Very tall muscular. Ripped and hung. Like for like. We live the full LS. I wear 9-10in heels for few reasons One is my hubby fetish. And I only wear it for when my huge bull comes over. The nastier butch I am the more both love it. In those heels. I’m saw height as cuck. And my bull towers over us. I’ll sit on our couch. In tiny bikini and heels. And t make my cuck stand next to the black man. And make them strip and i drip watching bull commenting throughout. I make cuck to strip fully and he leaves his tight under in. Bulging then I stand and unleash humans gasp. Cuck is humiliated to fuck already. I dunno ladies. But seeing a 10 infhick vascular pitch beautiful cock swinging between his thighs has me dripping. I stand between. I have very very long white nails on. For few things too. Again cuck loves it. So only do it for my bull. I run them down that huge muscular ripped torso in awe. Coz I am. But so cuck sees. My huge diamonds rings in view. I finally reach his bbc. I put my hand around it. The nails perfect length for that thick girth. Looks stunning. White ariund black. After a while. Of totally ignoring the white boy. I tell him too take off my hell. I wear slio on heels. He gets on fours. I lift my leg. He gets up gives to me. And yes. I use that 9 in heel to measure the white mans penis v black man’s penis. U can imagine the rest. Also. I show him how the nails he always nags me to wear. Just get around him. And both hands. Then I reach over. And hold his pasty tiny white dick with thumb and fore finger nails. Trying to hold it and my li g nails make him look even more pathetic Tri is 10in thick vascular beautiful black muscle lamd aay it with such awe desire that I am. I do few other things. I take him with me on our couch and curl up into him. And we look at hi for a while then maybe order him to fetch some drinks. Etc. I do it all time. And fukm love it.

Back