Your reason

LondonCuck

Male
Gold Member
Hi i was just thinking of peoples main reason whether their cucks, hotwives or bulls or whatever there reason is to be involved in this lifestyle.
Il just express my main reason which is i find i cant truly satisfy my wife and after sex i seem to find her disappointed and think a big black bull could finally achieve that shes my queen and she deserves true satisfaction.

Hi i was just thinking of peoples main reason whether their cucks, hotwives or bulls or whatever there reason is to be involved in this lifestyle.
Il just express my main reason which is i find i cant truly satisfy my wife and after sex i seem to find her disappointed and think a big black bull could finally achieve that shes my queen and she deserves true satisfaction.
for me - i like to please my queen together with other guy . 4 hands and two tongues extend her pleasure and the possible variants .
i than prefer to step back and let him fuck her . after he finished i like to take over for giving her a second fuck or just lick her or only hug her . ( up to her)

beside this i love the idea that she get fucked seperately before coming home .

as i am a white guy - i would prefer asian or black guy in threesome .
he should have a muscular body ( she like young muscle guys).

so i am not fixed at black guys but i guess because of stamina , size , rythm skills it would be much more intensive and exiting for her .

I was having a 3 some with a friend with a girl I was fucking in her car. I couldn't get hard and my black friend saw us and joined in. He was hard immediately and once he pulled out his cock I saw it wasnt a myth. The girl stopped what she was doing and yelled "holy *******". He told her to stick ir and she couldn't even get past the tip. He turned her around and started fucking her with her bent over me in the back seat. She kept cumming and cumming. Afterwards she had a totally different attitude with him and noticed that was the same attitude a lot of other women had. They all loved him and were alwaysplayful with him and wouldlaugh and giggle whenthey saw him. From the I learned the truth

It's really a kind of philosophy,
See I am man on a quest, seeking to reach a place of infinite pleasure a sort of Paradise of Ecstacy. This is a place of intimate enlightenment and orgasmic euphoria and the map that I have says that the pathway to the place that I seek is between the thighs of another man's hotwife! 🙌😇

That's the deep philosophical reason! The shallow reason is that I just like pounding, stretching, and filling up married pussy in the sight of hubby! Anymore questions?🤷‍♂️

I'd love to take her hot ass right in front of you while you jerk your tiny meat watching me make her cum hard!!!
Mmhh thank you, she needs to have her pussy stretched and filled with a much bigger cock. Hearing her moan would be validation that she’s enjoying bbc better than my cock.

I want make sure she has the opportunity to be fully satisfied in ways that I may not be able to do. Along with her knowing she find more if she needs it.

Back