Your House, Your Bed, Your Wife—His Slut!

Don’t forget the couch, or dinning table, or entrance door way! They are all essential places!
Sometimes my wife and a Black boyfriend were so hot for each other, they did it on our living room carpet.
Please login or become a member to view

303_1000.jpeg

QUESTION: Darling, do you ever fantasize about me being a slut?​

Rarely a day goes by that I don’t envision you being a whore as much as you are my wife. I take great pleasure relieving my fantasies of you every day — when I’m at work, whenever I’m home with you and the *******, but especially at night while you’re asleep beside me.

Often I imagine that I’m not sharing the bed with you: I picture someone in my place, cradling you in his arms, while I sleep on a cot across the room, anxious to see you both having sex.

I dream of you have sex most times, though never with me — usually, there’s someone else in mind — another man!

Whether you’re already cheating on me, or you’re contemplating the idea, what matters is that I see you fucking someone besides me, and loving it, too.

I envision you rolling over in bed, confronting your lover, unbothered that I am across the room as you then start kissing him. I see you making out with him under the covers. I listen to your moans . . . Eventually, you pull away the covers, exposing yourselves, revealing your temerity of sucking a stranger’s cock in out matrimonial bed!

You lock eyes with me as you lower your head against his abdomen with your mouth wrapped around his thick girth. I cannot help envisioning him being a black man — always, they are the sort I’d love to see engage in sex with you — seeing how lovely you look ******* down on a turgid black cock!

View attachment 6484081

QUESTION: Darling, do you ever fantasize about me being a slut?​

Rarely a day goes by that I don’t envision you being a whore as much as you are my wife. I take great pleasure relieving my fantasies of you every day — when I’m at work, whenever I’m home with you and the *******, but especially at night while you’re asleep beside me.

Often I imagine that I’m not sharing the bed with you: I picture someone in my place, cradling you in his arms, while I ******* on a cot across the room, anxious to see you both having sex.

I dream of you have sex most times, though never with me — usually, there’s someone else in mind — another man!

Whether you’re already cheating on me, or you’re contemplating the idea, what matters is that I see you fucking someone besides me, and loving it, too.

I envision you rolling over in bed, confronting your lover, unbothered that I am across the room as you then start kissing him. I see you making out with him under the covers. I listen to your moans . . . Eventually, you pull away the covers, exposing yourselves, revealing your temerity of sucking a stranger’s cock in out matrimonial bed!

You lock eyes with me as you lower your head against his abdomen with your mouth wrapped around his thick girth. I cannot help envisioning him being a black man — always, they are the sort I’d love to see engage in sex with you — seeing how lovely you look ******* down on a turgid black cock!

Great Fantasy Threads!

When a cuck isn't home, that's when his wife gets to be naughty when her lover comes by.

View attachment 5924182
One of my wife's fuck buddies is married and does not want his pure vanilla respectable wife to know he fucks other women, so he stops by our home on his way home from work to fuck my wife. He also enjoys having my wife suck his cock, lick his balls and asshole before he goes home to his wife.

Attachments

• My Wife and Az Fuck Buddy 1Sitting on Our Porch Naked.jpg
    My Wife and Az Fuck Buddy 1Sitting on Our Porch Naked.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 74
Back