Young Sluts vs. Milfs

Depends on my mood -> prefer raunchy milfs certain days and then there are days, when no amount of young white pussy can satisfy me... :p

Looking for lust? The young ones. Looking for passion? The milfs. I personally prefer the older ones, but open to any age.
I tend to agree, many young women are more trouble than they are worth. Great for a one nighter but a lot of long term aggravation A mature woman understands her needs and your needs better. The women that visit regularly are mature self confident women when it comes to sex. They want their toes curled and I do that for and to them. In return I get a regular diet of amazing pussy and some pretty good friends

Completely a 50/50 deal. Both can be and are satisfying in different ways. Milfs know exactly what they want and what they are going to get. Young sluts think they know what they want but in reality are being taught which takes some time. It's sort of like picking a vacation . Whether you go to the beach or take a mountain trip they both end up being very satisfying so don't cut yourself short by just going in one direction .

Most of the black guys I have been with always told me the young girls might be chewing gum and counting the spots on the ceiling during sex but they seemed to be easier to fuck than older women. Those guys told me the older woman had way less drama because they usually knew what they wanted and tried to have great sex because they wanted the guys to come back. I always tried to give any black lover no matter the age the best sex I could. I made sure no one left disappointed.
Now the best lesbian affair I ever had was with a 20 year old college girl while I was in Cozumel with my boyfriend Jamal but that's another story.

P

F1.JPG

Last edited:
Funny topic for me. I guess I started off as a young slut but hopefully am now a milf. My first time was at 14 and with a black guy at 17. Got pregnant at 17 from a white boi. Now my ******* is obviously filling my shows. She had her first black bf at 15 and just had a baby with a different black bf at 17. So I guess in my family we got both.
Awesome ! Love seeing mom's and Daughters who are into BBC...

I ALWAYS prefer to see a black stud with a young white woman. They're juicer and at a certain age, I'm sorry, but older women just start drying up and they get gross. Who wants an old worn out truck when u can have a new Ferrari where every just WORKS?

The choice of clear.

Plus I find younger girls there days are MUCH nastier than older women and wanna fuck ALL the time.

I've been with many girls 18-25 in my 40s both alone and with hulls so I speak from experience. Past 40 and a woman just starts drying up, sore it's just nature. Nothing gold can stay...

Only sad part of me being wirh younger hotties nowadays is I have to pay for it now. Lol

Back