Young Sluts vs. Milfs

I ALWAYS prefer to see a black stud with a young white woman. They're juicer and at a certain age, I'm sorry, but older women just start drying up and they get gross. Who wants an old worn out truck when u can have a new Ferrari where every just WORKS?

The choice of clear.

Plus I find younger girls there days are MUCH nastier than older women and wanna fuck ALL the time.

I've been with many girls 18-25 in my 40s both alone and with hulls so I speak from experience. Past 40 and a woman just starts drying up, sore it's just nature. Nothing gold can stay...

Only sad part of me being wirh younger hotties nowadays is I have to pay for it now. Lol
I suspect that you have a problem getting laid. I am sure any woman that reads your post isn't getting between the sheets. As to your comparison to mature woman to a truck I would offer a better comparison. A mature woman is much more like a classic Porsche, if you know what you are doing it is a Hell of a ride. I suspect you would be better off with atruck

I ALWAYS prefer to see a black stud with a young white woman. They're juicer and at a certain age, I'm sorry, but older women just start drying up and they get gross. Who wants an old worn out truck when u can have a new Ferrari where every just WORKS?

The choice of clear.

Plus I find younger girls there days are MUCH nastier than older women and wanna fuck ALL the time.

I've been with many girls 18-25 in my 40s both alone and with hulls so I speak from experience. Past 40 and a woman just starts drying up, sore it's just nature. Nothing gold can stay...

Only sad part of me being wirh younger hotties nowadays is I have to pay for it now. Lol

There's something strange about you and your posts and everyone can see it. If you're not bitching at people, your pushing a gay agenda which has nothing to do with this website, or else your making comments about having a younger girls pussy. I'll fucking 'out' you every step you take...watch this space cunt.

Funny topic for me. I guess I started off as a young slut but hopefully am now a milf. My first time was at 14 and with a black guy at 17. Got pregnant at 17 from a white boi. Now my ******* is obviously filling my shows. She had her first black bf at 15 and just had a baby with a different black bf at 17. So I guess in my family we got both.
I'm right there with u haha

Back