Young Sluts vs. Milfs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dsoul, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Often I feel there's a sort of competition going on between older, married women competing for black men against young college sluts. Which would you think would win the battle?

Attached Files:

2. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

Dsoul, that´s a very difficult question. I can´t say who is going to win this battle. Sometimes I am in the mood for a young white slut, sometimes for a white milf. :) In general I think the milf´s have a small advantage because they have more experience and most of them know what they want and need. ;)

3. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    i think the hottest/sexiest/phat gal there wins.. young or old

willsrvu likes this.
  4. 9 + BBCcock

9 + BBCcock Member Real Person

US
    the old win for me in this one

AllAmericanWife and cucky like this.
  5. kissylips

kissylips Active Member

US
    why are older gals sexier to you..is it they might be more experienced..dont u think if the man wants to please his woman and the woman really wants to please her man ..the sex has to be awesome

BBCrush likes this.
  6. 9 + BBCcock

9 + BBCcock Member Real Person

US
    thats the way it should always be

7. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Alright, let's see if I can add some rephrasing to the question: With regards to being with a black man, whom do you think is/or has been the most sexually adventurous to you, or with you?

wanted.jpg

hotmum, yeah122222 and cucky like this.
  8. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

There both great , each one [ young or mature ] has its strong points , its a mood thing with most men...

9. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Both quite appealing, although older women don't seem so sedated sometime.

10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    A lot of older women seem rejuvenated when they're made to sampling black cock, and its a wonder that a lot of cuckold sites are dedicated towards their needs.

Open.jpeg

JimRI, qbrishc, DFG690 and 10 others like this.
  11. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Indeed.

12. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

I spent a couple years banging a hot young slut and her 45+ mom. The daughter never knew I was doing her mom too, but mom knew about the daughter. Every time I fucked mom, she wanted to know what kind of dirty shit her daughter liked so that she could out slut her. I told mom that her little girl liked it up the ass (she didn't really) and lo and behold, one dirty assfucking momma!

Worked every time

13. Tina Jensen

Tina Jensen Active Member

19 years Tina.jpg IMGP0202.JPG IMGP1454.JPG IMGP19.jpg 35 years

14. MeredithTxGirl

MeredithTxGirl New Member

Funny topic for me. I guess I started off as a young slut but hopefully am now a milf. My first time was at 14 and with a black guy at 17. Got pregnant at 17 from a white boi. Now my daughter is obviously filling my shows. She had her first black bf at 15 and just had a baby with a different black bf at 17. So I guess in my family we got both.

15. Dsoul

Nigeria
    For a milf... is there some measure of jealousy seeing a young slut with a black man and wishing you were the one hugging the black man and not her?

AllAmericanWife likes this.
  16. fla_slut

fla_slut Member

No, Im pretty sure theres enough to go around!

BIGnBad likes this.
  17. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

I'll take the MILF over the young slut every time

blackrory likes this.
  18. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    With some mothers adding the daughter to the sex brings the attention back to herself, which would you prefer the older, or the younger, or both at the same time. The mother wipes the floor with the competition when she lets the lover have her daughter as well...

I know my ex-wife at 33yo saw the 17 yo 25yo's on the arms of Africans at the Sheraton as serious competition (she did not need to, but she did) so when her lover discovered we had a daughter my ex-wife delivered her on a silver platter...

It is not always about the quality of the sex anyway. "Look at the quality of my white mistress...aren't I doing well."

or "this woman is a white man's wife, but it is my arm she is on. Look I must be a great lover."

19. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I like it!
    Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don' .... wait a second ... you always feel like nutting! :D
    Never mind. :cool:

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  20. Torpedo

Torpedo Well-Known Member Gold Member

I would go with an older woman. Pretty much all pussy is tight for me. A mature woman that has had a couple of kids is more likely to easily accommodate me. If I want to take the time I can get my cock into most women but a more mature woman is less of a problem. I thoroughly enjoy looking at young women but I think they are more trouble than they are worth. I am an older bull so I will leave the young stuff to the younger men.

willsrvu likes this.