Young Sluts vs. Milfs

Dsoul, that´s a very difficult question. I can´t say who is going to win this battle. Sometimes I am in the mood for a young white slut, sometimes for a white milf. :) In general I think the milf´s have a small advantage because they have more experience and most of them know what they want and need. ;)

why are older gals sexier to you..is it they might be more experienced..dont u think if the man wants to please his woman and the woman really wants to please her man ..the sex has to be awesome

I spent a couple years banging a hot young slut and her 45+ mom. The ******* never knew I was doing her mom too, but mom knew about the *******. Every time I fucked mom, she wanted to know what kind of dirty ******* her ******* liked so that she could out slut her. I told mom that her little girl liked it up the ass (she didn't really) and lo and behold, one dirty assfucking momma!

Worked every time

Funny topic for me. I guess I started off as a young slut but hopefully am now a milf. My first time was at 14 and with a black guy at 17. Got pregnant at 17 from a white boi. Now my ******* is obviously filling my shows. She had her first black bf at 15 and just had a baby with a different black bf at 17. So I guess in my family we got both.

For a milf... is there some measure of jealousy seeing a young slut with a black man and wishing you were the one hugging the black man and not her?

With some mothers adding the ******* to the sex brings the attention back to herself, which would you prefer the older, or the younger, or both at the same time. The mom wipes the floor with the competition when she lets the lover have her ******* as well...

I know my ex-wife at 33yo saw the 17 yo 25yo's on the arms of Africans at the Sheraton as serious competition (she did not need to, but she did) so when her lover discovered we had a ******* my ex-wife delivered her on a silver platter...

It is not always about the quality of the sex anyway. "Look at the quality of my white mistress...aren't I doing well."

or "this woman is a white man's wife, but it is my arm she is on. Look I must be a great lover."

Dsoul, that´s a very difficult question. I can´t say who is going to win this battle. Sometimes I am in the mood for a young white slut, sometimes for a white milf. :) In general I think the milf´s have a small advantage because they have more experience and most of them know what they want and need. ;)

I like it!
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don' .... wait a second ... you always feel like nutting! :D
Never mind. :cool:

Often I feel there's a sort of competition going on between older, married women competing for black men against young college sluts. Which would you think would win the battle?
I would go with an older woman. Pretty much all pussy is tight for me. A mature woman that has had a couple of ******* is more likely to easily accommodate me. If I want to take the time I can get my cock into most women but a more mature woman is less of a problem. I thoroughly enjoy looking at young women but I think they are more trouble than they are worth. I am an older bull so I will leave the young stuff to the younger men.

Back