Young Sluts vs. Milfs

Most of the mature women I have fucked over the years have been married and their husband's weren't/aren't aware of my relationship with their wives. The mature women tend to be very practical about things. I have a large cock and I can use it in a way that most women find enjoyable. They aren't in love with me and aren't interested in living with me, they just want to be fucked. They aren't interested in destroying their marriage, they would be financially less well off if they were divorced. They are interested in getting their pleasure from me and my friends. It works well for all parties involved. Younger women are more inclined to confuse great sex with being in love which can lead to problems that just aren't worth the headaches.

Here's another question you all should think about: Whom do you think are most difficult in terms of convincing to go Black: older women, or younger sluts?

Funny topic for me. I guess I started off as a young slut but hopefully am now a milf. My first time was at 14 and with a black guy at 17. Got pregnant at 17 from a white boi. Now my ******* is obviously filling my shows. She had her first black bf at 15 and just had a baby with a different black bf at 17. So I guess in my family we got both.
I hope that your ******* keeps right on breed ing as much as she can and I hope that she will tell her boyfriend or a group of blacks to breed you too .. there's no good reason let i can see not to get back in the life

Back