Young couple is curious for first bbc

Rlightning

Couple
From
IL, US
Wanting thoughts from all angles. The bbc's, the husbands who let their wives fuck black men and most importantly the wives who fuck black men.

We are a young couple, husband is 26 and wife is 24. She's never fucked anyone besides the husband and 1 other guy. Husband is 6.5 inches and that's been the biggest. We have talked recently and found that she has slot of curiosity about bigger cocks. Black ones preferred. Husband is ok with her getting fucked hard and stretched as much as she wants. I just want to watch and get my dick sucked while she gets what she wants.

A couple questions we have is did you still have sex with eachother after? Husband doesn't expect her to get 1 big cock and stop. He just doesn't want to not get sex anymore after. And also on average how often do you wives fuck black guys? And the last question. Are you wives always honest about when you fuck black men?

Any input and advice would be much appreciated.

Wanting thoughts from all angles. The bbc's, the husbands who let their wives fuck black men and most importantly the wives who fuck black men.

We are a young couple, husband is 26 and wife is 24. She's never fucked anyone besides the husband and 1 other guy. Husband is 6.5 inches and that's been the biggest. We have talked recently and found that she has slot of curiosity about bigger cocks. Black ones preferred. Husband is ok with her getting fucked hard and stretched as much as she wants. I just want to watch and get my dick sucked while she gets what she wants.

A couple questions we have is did you still have sex with eachother after? Husband doesn't expect her to get 1 big cock and stop. He just doesn't want to not get sex anymore after. And also on average how often do you wives fuck black guys? And the last question. Are you wives always honest about when you fuck black men?

Any input and advice would be much appreciated.

Did you still have sex with eachother after? Yes. Some in the beginning and evolved into 80% BBC only and no hubby.
And also on average how often do you wives fuck black guys? Almost every week. Especially love swinger club parties.
Are you wives always honest about when you fuck black men? This is a special marriage and Hubby is always there.

Thanks for the input. She has had 2 bbc's now. 1 was about 8" and he came over to our place about 4 times to fuck her. The 2nd was about 9" and he's fucked her 8 times. 5 at our house and 3 at a hotel. So far we are both enjoying this and we now see why there are so many couples who bring in bbc's.

Back