Hi, I’m very new to this, I’m a bull from Georgia, Tbilisi (Country), I’m in my early 20s with very high sex drive.
I’m looking for a cuck couple, preferrably for a lojg term relationship. I’m very new to all of this but I want to get into it more and more. I don’t care whether you’re Georgian, tourist or a foreigner living here as long as its a cuck couple I’m down to fuck and humiliate anyone.
Hit me up with requests, I’m also looking to travel more so if any one of you are searching for a fun time with bull from Caucasus I will consider traveling as long as the trip is paid by the cuck.

Hi, I’m very new to this, I’m a bull from Georgia, Tbilisi (Country), I’m in my early 20s with very high sex drive.
I’m looking for a cuck couple, preferrably for a lojg term relationship. I’m very new to all of this but I want to get into it more and more. I don’t care whether you’re Georgian, tourist or a foreigner living here as long as its a cuck couple I’m down to fuck and humiliate anyone.
Hit me up with requests, I’m also looking to travel more so if any one of you are searching for a fun time with bull from Caucasus I will consider traveling as long as the trip is paid by the cuck.
Is 57 years old ok? Also what's your size

Still looking wife wants a reg nice cock to slam her even open to if you have friend s

Back